The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Coming to the playing field: Biden puts Australia first > Comments

Coming to the playing field: Biden puts Australia first : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 25/3/2021

Particular concern was expressed regarding claims of economic coercion exerted by Beijing towards US allies, with Australia featuring.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Lets not forgot that "Social Justice Warrior":

- not only applies to Leftwing-anarchist Antifa BLM types, who riot and break things like windows and statues. Wait till June 2021 when the US weather warms up, so their riot season can begin again in "hot night comfort"

BUT ALSO

- Rightwing types (especially in the US) who feel that their Biden federal government is a "politically correct conspiracy that has failed them". This latter group rioting and breaking things, like the US Capitol Building, on 6 February 2021.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 25 March 2021 9:17:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CORRECTION:

"Social Justice Warrior" riot inside the US Capitol Building was on JANUARY 6, 2021:

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 25 March 2021 9:21:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear, My game slippeth. WRONG THREAD!
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 25 March 2021 9:23:04 AM
It seems that "wrong thread" Pete and Don Aitkin have both lost the plot.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 March 2021 9:26:44 AM
An accurate depiction of US incompetence, hubris and arrogance. Ol’ hologram Joe will be loving this. That’s if he is still upright, his hologram blew over on those stairs remember! I was amazed his Obama handlers let him out of the basement. He’s got dementia (a stutter according to Steelreflux, he will emerge from his sewer to ensure us all Biden is of sound mind and body, he’s only 78 you know). He’s getting deafer and blinder by the day. I’m sure he’s already on intravenous formaldehyde, it won’t be long. Reminds me of that movie...that’s it, ‘Weekend at Bernie’s’. Downloaded it, Biden is the quiet one :-)

Here’s a list of the latest Obama/Biden/Harris/Bernie Exec Orders, all done in the last 10 days!

“The US will rejoin the Chinese-controlled World Health Organisation (WHO). Dr Anthony Fauci, a supporter of China, will become the head US delegate.

A pause on student loan principal and interest payments is extended to 30 September 2021.

The US will rejoin the Paris Climate Accord.

Biden launches a ‘100 Days Masking Challenge’, asking Americans to wear masks for 100 days and requiring masks in federal buildings, federal property, and among federal contractors.

Cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada to Nebraska.

Non-citizens to be included in the Census and counted for apportionment in the House of Representatives.

Lifting the US entry restrictions on citizens of countries that support Islamic extremist terrorism.

Halting construction of the US-Mexico border wall.

Immediate ban on deportation of illegal immigrants.

Direction to US agencies to reinstate critical race theory indoctrination sessions.

Extend a nationwide moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until 31 March 2021.

Biological men who ‘identify’ as women can compete in women’s sports, and use women’s locker rooms and showers.

Transgender individuals may serve in the military.

A moratorium on new oil and gas leases on federal property.

A blanket freeze on all pending regulations proposed by the Trump administration.”

Where is Joe, his State of the Union address etc. Oh that’s right, hologram technology won’t work, his hologram is nearly dead too!
Galen
Posted by Galen, Thursday, 25 March 2021 11:59:18 AM
Dear Galen,

You have whined about the tone of debate on this forum yet you write this?

"An accurate depiction of US incompetence, hubris and arrogance. Ol’ hologram Joe will be loving this. That’s if he is still upright, his hologram blew over on those stairs remember! I was amazed his Obama handlers let him out of the basement. He’s got dementia (a stutter according to Steelreflux, he will emerge from his sewer to ensure us all Biden is of sound mind and body, he’s only 78 you know). He’s getting deafer and blinder by the day. I’m sure he’s already on intravenous formaldehyde, it won’t be long. Reminds me of that movie...that’s it, ‘Weekend at Bernie’s’. Downloaded it, Biden is the quiet one :-)"

What you really are asking is to dish it out without any comeback. Biden certainly isn't here to defend himself but I am certainly happy to call you out.

Yours are the actions of a timid underhanded person. How about you man up and stop your complaining. If you want to indulge in the rough and tumble of debate on here then get use to it going both ways.

As to the list you have pinched off the Daily Reckoning which are you most objecting to? Most of them seem pretty straight forward and in line with what Biden had promised.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 25 March 2021 1:10:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy