The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why do scientists disagree about climate change? > Comments

Why do scientists disagree about climate change? : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 12/11/2020

What we would do for industries like smelting, for air travel and for back-up for hospitals and other critical users of electricity I don't know.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
shadowminister,

You say: "then don't get defensive when others retaliate"

Where have I got defensive about any retaliation from you? I simply haven't. Not a single reaction to any barb you have sent my way even though much of it was decidedly low brow as usual ("Perhaps you could pull your finger out as it is clearly disturbing your piles").

I have purely reacted to your demeaning attacks on someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Get over it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 25 November 2020 8:43:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

Who are you kidding, you sooked up like retarded teen girl.

Considering that 99.9999% of the world's population is not here to defend themselves the argument that you have to be the nit in shining armour to defend their honour is stupid beyond belief.

The argument implies that each time you insult say Trump or those Jewish peoples you loathe, you are deserving of all the abuse you receive.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 25 November 2020 12:08:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shadowminister,

Again where in this thread have 'I got defensive about any retaliation from you? I simply haven't. Not a single reaction to any barb you have sent my way even though much of it was decidedly low brow as usual'?

I haven't bothered to call out a single one of your personal attacks directed at me because unlike you I really don't take offence. However I'm more than happy to continue reacting to the debased language you lot have gotten yourselves in the habit of using.

Now dry your eyes mate and stop calling foul when you get just a modicum of the bile you direct at others returned in kind. It is so childish.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 25 November 2020 12:29:10 PM
Sookretarded,

There you go again getting all defensive again. It looks like while you are happy to dish out abuse on a whim, getting served back throws you in a tizzy. How old are you? 5? or maybe you are in your second childhood?
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 25 November 2020 5:59:13 PM
"Sookretarded"

Lol.

Enough said.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 25 November 2020 6:26:44 PM
Yup,

Gets it in one.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 26 November 2020 4:22:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy