The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Mainstream media avoid investigating Obamagate and Bidengate > Comments

Mainstream media avoid investigating Obamagate and Bidengate : Comments

By David Singer, published 2/11/2020

Bidengate raises questions concerning alleged corruption by the Biden family including his son Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's claim that he had no knowledge of his son's business activities.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
David. I for one do not believe you have any access to secret British intelligence, files or dossiers! But may be, I believe, a useful idiot for a Russian operative feeding you BS?

All these alleged allegations have been very thoroughly investigated by mainstream media! And the universal conclusion was, there was no verifiable substance to these claims! None! If there had been? Rest assured the Murdoch media would have been all over it in screaming headlines. And curiously silent on Russian meddling in democratic institutions/elections etc.

Outside the Murdoch media empire, plenty for even greater Russian meddling as Putin works furiously to get his man in Washington reelected!? As seems your goal also, I believe, given your unmistakable pro-trump stance on all related matters? Hopefully, all in vain!?

A reelected Trump wouldn't need to face another election and the peoples' judgement and wouldn't be constrained by their opinions?

What would a foreign general want as a precursor for a preemptive attack on the U.S.A? Well, he want a fifth column, then a pandemic, massive civil unrest and best of all, a civil war in a hopelessly divided nation? Are we there yet, David?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 November 2020 10:51:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This article is badly written , And without much supporting substance.

For instance, in the following sentence, who are the "its" ?

The mainstream media's failure to investigate Obamagate and Bidengate will destroy its credibility and see its followers desert it in droves.

If it is the mainstream media. then is the author saying people will desert the mainstream media ? i.e. that the mainstream media will no no longer be mainstream? That statement is rubbish.

Finally, my laptop tells me that the word "Bidengate" does not exist. Did the author invent it himself? If so, could he explain its meaning. Also Obamagate. And what evidence he has to support a negative accusation against a well regarded former president. And a well regarded likely new president.
Posted by PeterBo, Monday, 2 November 2020 10:52:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Amazing all the nonsense you left wingers peddled about Trump but are now strangely silent.
BLM riots and looting, nothing to see here, move right along.
The Main Stream Media is hopelessly compromised with the absolute leader being the appalling ABC.
Biden, Pelosi have made millions in a lifetime in politics even Hawk and Keating had to wait until they actually left office.
You just keep thinking that Biden and his replacement within the first year, Harris, are on your side. The Democrats will destroy the US which you will cheer on, if it happens.
Let's see what happens on polling day and you can either cheer or cry, same as me.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 2 November 2020 1:21:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy