The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Can’t get in, can’t get out, imprisoned on arrival without recourse to review! > Comments

Can’t get in, can’t get out, imprisoned on arrival without recourse to review! : Comments

By J Bond, published 16/9/2020

Imagine committing the crime of coming home to help family, and return to your country of origin to find you will be jailed, without exception, for a minimum of 15 days in a 1 room cell.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
With NO lockdowns and a population similar to Australia's, Taiwan had only 7 deaths. Their economy hasn't been wrecked, either. All lefties suck up to Asians, but when an Asian country comes out on top - spitting distance from the cause of the virus - they don't want to know about it.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 16 September 2020 2:50:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
by your logic Joe

'Thanks to lock-downs, Australia has hundreds of times the death of Taiwan.' But of course your tds always gets the better of you. Hope for our sake its not 1460 days to go. Your tds has turned you into one irrational dude.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 16 September 2020 3:47:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diddums. Did the poor little girl have to come down to earth for a change, & recognise there are other people on this earth, & we actually value them at least the equal of this spoiled brat.

I am not a fan of extreme lock downs, but am totally in favor of locking up all travelers coming from anywhere with high virus levels. If our author wants to flit around the world, she will have to understand quarantine is for the safety of residents of her destination which is important, not her convenience. If she doesn't like it, she can not come at all.

We don't give a damn where you were born love, we can do without your sort here in Oz, now & forever.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 16 September 2020 5:12:24 PM
Perhaps all you bed wetting jackboot andrews apologists would like to look in your crystal balls? See the Australian daily death toll is about 430 per day. How do the current Covid numbers equate? They just don't!
Andrews will eventually have to raise his Vicpol boot from our necks and then what? Vaccine, hahahahaha! Against the Common Cold virus I thought we never had one?
Anyway he will just lie and say I won and there are no Covid deaths now you have taken the vaccine. I thought Andrews was a total fool but hearing you idiots I can now understand "In the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king".
Anyone here actually have to work for a living and not in the public service?
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 16 September 2020 5:18:40 PM
Hasbeen,

Well said!
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 16 September 2020 6:32:18 PM
And, many of you're still against a National Service ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 17 September 2020 6:35:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy