The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Stop the dad bashing > Comments

Stop the dad bashing : Comments

By Cindy McGarvie, published 4/9/2020

Destroy the Patriarchy! Women DON'T need men! The amount of times I've heard these slogans by angry women, the fruit of today's misandrist climate, is concerning.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Why use the very dramatic word bash? Especially as it is impossible to "bash" anyone with ideas or images which are ideas made visual.

Like it or not and especially taking into account the image on the YFC website you cannot separate the kind of stuff she promotes from its over all historical and cultural context, including its now-time contexts. Especially as she and her fellow traveling evangelical true believers pretend to be involved in bringing the "kingdom of 'christ'" to the entire world.
Never mind that there are now more christians in the world than ever before both in total numbers and as a percentage of the human population. And yet the world is becoming more and more insane every day. Indeed some of the leading vectors of this now universal psychosis are closely aligned with Donald the orange-haired anti-christ pretending that he is going to re-"christianize" America.

Following on from the Logos essay and the Dartmouth image Christians have inevitably been bashing their way to world domination ever since Chrisian-ISM became the official religion of the imperial Roman state.

They have also been bashing each other too, including the countless numbers of CANCELLED "heretics". And "witches" too during the European and American "witch" hunting and murdering psychosis.

The protestant versus "catholic" wars ruined much of Europe during its decades long blood bath.
In more recent times there has been the Irish "catholic" versus protestant troubles. And the never ended vicious animosity between the "catholic" Croats and the "orthodox" Serbs, which, by the way has been
exacerbated by the "ecclesiastical" establishment of both sides, including the "saintly" pope JP2 (during the Kosovo crisis)
Posted by Daffy Duck, Friday, 4 September 2020 2:54:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No sanctimony with this author, but sanctimonious Dafy has plenty to spare, as he berates Christianity from his own stranger than fiction religion.
And since for many years he refuses to engage in common discourse, I will never know the answer to that question.

But from my reading of "it", Donald Trump is a good father, and often spoke of his mutual respect for his own father, Fred Trump. Many would object to this statement. But little evidence exists to prove a contrary view.

However, with a collection of daughters myself, I'm appalled at the abysmal collection of son in laws ive accumulated.
My advice to the daughters is, if you can make it on your own, in the end you'll not only be more self satisfied, but earn the greater respect of your children while doing it.

I don't think it's the boys that are the problem though, but the world they are given to grow up in.
It takes a very determined and tough type of boy to come out on top.

The best advice I can give is, don't turn your children into whimpering victims with excuses of mental illness to cover failure.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 4 September 2020 4:29:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The pill I'd give them .......
Alan B,
And, those Judges, lawyers, Sociologists & do-gooders who provide the impunity & encouragement for many culprits !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 5 September 2020 6:45:41 AM
Limp lefty men have always made fools of themselves over women, and the usual subjects here are doing it again. The Amazons making all the noise are laughing at them.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 5 September 2020 9:50:12 AM
ttbn. One does not need to be limp or lefty to understand that women have as many rights as you do! Are not somebody's property to be bashed into submission every time you get an erection? Are boozed outta your brain. Have to cook your own tea? Feed the youngun? Settle a fear-filled youngun down, ice the bruises, the cracked ribs, the smashed cheekbone inflicted by your senseles, knuckle sandwhich, violence? That'll toughen the SFB up? Eh?

And you do not need to be a knuckle-dragging cretin from the far right to engage in such activity? Or posses an I.Q. roughly equal to the ambient temperature? Or too old, indifferent or calloused to give a shite about anyone else? But it surely has to help?

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 5 September 2020 11:58:03 AM
One woman a week dies at the hands of a controlling partner!
Alan B,
And, how many of these are driving their partners up the wall ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 5 September 2020 1:40:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy