The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Less transparency will worsen the pandemic > Comments

Less transparency will worsen the pandemic : Comments

By Sam Ben-Meir, published 23/7/2020

Hospital data is now going directly to the Trump administration rather than the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
This clown would be a homosexual for sure!

Somebody send him a brochure for the gay mardi gras.

And I love this one:

Infectious Diseases Society of America.

Is that the building next door to the "society for rainbow flags and the beauty of homosexuality"?

That's the organisation where Obama does his volunteer hours for his welfare entitlements.

Well, in this world of parallel universes, thank god mine has a dirt floor and blue sky above.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 23 July 2020 8:00:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just another desperado from the anti Trump camps !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 23 July 2020 9:14:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dan,

Thank Christ there's an "Infectious Diseases Society of America." I hope it's working closely with the CDC and Dr Fauci, the saviour of the US.

Meanwhile the Spectator-In-Chief can preen himself, and seek out possible insults from the media or relatives or the democrats, and make the odd off-the-cuff remarks about the pandemic, 'that maybe, who knows or cares, it will be getting worse before it gets better, I don't know. I'll leave it all up to someone else, that bastard Fauci, the governors, national guard, etc.'

Louis XVI comes to mind. Un autre soc parfumee plein de merde.

Okay. The second wave has started lifting: there are now more than a thousand deaths of Americans each day, or thirty thousand deaths each month (at that rate) - 180,000 by the end of August.

If the daily numbers double in, say, the next couple of weeks, i.e. to two thousand deaths of Americans each day, or sixty thousand deaths each month, at what point does the health system get overwhelmed ? At what point do the cities and towns run out of ICUs and even hospital beds ? And more importantly, qualified staff ? When will they start trundling out the refrigerated trucks again ?

Thanks, Lone Ranger ! Hi Ho Silver !

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 23 July 2020 10:06:03 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'For Trump, this crisis has only ever been a political problem to navigate with his typical bluster, arrogance and lies'

yep another virtue signalling leftist narrative. I mean those self serving democrats along with the lying left liberal media so love life. Just ask the millions of unborn. Maybe we could call in the NY democrat mayor and ask him how to handle nursing homes. By Sam's logic all democrats lover old people don't they. No wonder Trump wants to drain the swamp.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 23 July 2020 11:12:52 AM
Runner,

So the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by November 3, upon the altar of Trumpf's re-election, will all be worth it ?

I wonder if an ex-President can be charged with offences, such as mass manslaughter, once he's been thrown out of office ? Or will he flee to Russia, as Jim Carrey suggests ? What a worthless turd.

Roll on, November.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 23 July 2020 12:00:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NO AVAILABLE BEDS IN 50 FLORIDA HOSPITAL ICU UNITS

An excellent essay by Sam Ben-Meir.

Florida's lack of lockdown "response" to the COVID threat may be AUSTRALIA'S GRIM FUTURE as COVID cases rise sharply in Victoria and NSW.

In Florida COVID cases are filling ICU beds - leaving no available beds for the usual diseases and accident caseloads.

Voice of America News, 20th July 2020 reports http://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/no-available-beds-50-florida-hospital-icu-units

"The coronavirus outbreak in Florida grew more dire [on 19th July 2020] as nearly 50 hospitals throughout the state say they have no available beds in their intensive care units [ICUs].

[Florida] is not only the COVID epicenter in the United States, it is one of the world’s hot spots, with more than 12,000 new cases reported Sunday – the fifth straight day that number exceeded 10,000.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 23 July 2020 12:10:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy