The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Overton Window > Comments

The Overton Window : Comments

By Paul Collits, published 9/7/2020

It does not explain everything, but it offers fresh insights into the way our modern, diminished politcs function.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Diver Dan, as you may know, I have held a rather healthy dislike for that halfwit slime, Obummer from the first time I heard him speak.
He is just another snake oil salesman who can talk for hours and say NOTHING!
My reason for responding to your posting is that I have heard these details about Obummer and his so called "family", and I would really like it to be true.
Do you know if the description and details about them are true in any small way, or are they simply a beat-up or fabrication?
I have seen where people have written such stories and even though I want to believe them, I sadly have had to "come back to earth", because there was little to nothing to back up these claims, other than, as I said, the evidence provided by the respective authors.
I found it incredible that someone would try to pull off such a stunt, (if the stories are true) especially in trying to become the most scrutinised person on the planet.
I thought, in this day and age, with all the information tech around us that someone would be so arrogant as to try to pull off a stunt like the one you suggest.
But as I say, I would REALLY like it to be true.
Here's hoping.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 10 July 2020 9:48:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What is truth ALTRAV?

One of the deeper philosophical questions.

As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is truth.

I'm aware your question relates to a specific. In this case Obamas' gender preferences.

In short there was never a definitive answer to the accusation at the time, but it was an exciting concept. A concept that actually came with a necessity to change the direction and nature of the question.

Is Obama a queer, Or can Obama be trusted with anything at all, if he lives a lie, and chooses to bury the truth which may cause him embarrassment, effecting his credibility as the US presidential leader?

The short answer is also as indefinitive as societies embrace of gender confusion as the norm, the world in which we now live.
The question; is Obama a queer, and is his wife (sic), a transvestite, and are his children adopted?
The accusation was never to my knowledge, refuted by his camp, (my word).

The outcome?
The outcome was exquisite and humorous to the Trump (non) camp.
The truth to the question was irrelevant in the end. The damage done, move on.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 10 July 2020 11:15:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diver Dan, fair enough, thanks for taking my question seriously.
Oh well, I can only hope that there is some semblance of truth in the accusations.
It would throw such a huge cat amongst the pigeons that it would leave people gobsmacked.
Again, here's hoping.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 10 July 2020 12:58:31 PM
Yeah!but lockdown is imp because this disease is contagious and government is not interested in spending lot of money in saving people's life in hospitals.
Posted by Hallie, Monday, 13 July 2020 2:31:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy