The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The war in Yemen is a crime against humanity and Islam > Comments

The war in Yemen is a crime against humanity and Islam : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 22/4/2020

Ironically, whereas Saudi Arabia has many reasons to end the war Islam's forbidding of the killing of innocent people was never considered a reason to halt the fighting.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Unfortunately the crimes of the church in the middle ages and later are
used as an excuse by Islam to say ha ha the Christians did the same.
Very true but we grew out of that due to the enlightenment, Martin Luther
and others. No Christian advocates anything like that.
However that is not so in Islam as it is still a daily event for moslems
to massacre Christians, Hindus and Sikhs.
Even in Europe it is an everyday event.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 26 April 2020 7:18:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Prof. Alon,

Thank You for your article.

However, I hold little hope for people rising
to the challenges involved in putting an end
to their disputes.

Einstein was once asked his opinion about the
nature of a third world war.

He replied that he had nothing to say about that
matter, but that he was quite certain that the
4th World War would be fought with clubs and stones.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 April 2020 7:52:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, Alon ben Meier, the war in Yemen is not a war against humanity, it is a war between Muslims. So, I don't really give a stuff.

The Yemenis have been fighting each other, and anybody else that comes near them for that matter, since forever. It is their sport since they don't play football. Muslims killing Muslims seems like a great idea to me. And as a Jew, I can't figure out why you should be concerned about it?

If you have any idea who is running both sides of this war could you give me their addresses? I will happily send each side a crate of 7.62x39 ammo so that they can use them to shoot at each other.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 1 May 2020 6:45:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy