The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Will COVID-19 end the 'one-world village' ideology? > Comments

Will COVID-19 end the 'one-world village' ideology? : Comments

By Charles Essery, published 24/3/2020

If you have no demonstrable vaccination/health history or come from a country which poorly regulates its sanitation/cultural practices, then you must lose that freedom of movement.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hah, Alan B and steel not at their anti white/pom CC cultist at insults, 360dgree blind punching fits at their best.

WE need the humour you give us all.. one bright-side to this "Chai-na" led pandemic! "Tank, ya ta be sure" guys.

Individual, yeah, but at least Alan B's poms, do wash their hands, compared to the more recent imports who continue to loiter public toilets after using the facilities and steeling all the toilet rolls to send back home, to 'Chai-na', just as they do with powdered milk baby formula! Sorry, its the CC cultists who steel the 'bog-rolls' so that Climate changes can increase its effectiveness of wiping out 60+yearold climate realists like me.

I liked the article, and don't engage in pom-bashing, that great Aussie sport, that Alan B displays so well!

de-de, de-de, da-de.....(poor written impression of an old media teletype sound)…..

Breaking thought… Whoopppee do, no "grimacing-greta", climate change Cultism, Dr Mick 'da-stick' Mann......they're not relevance anymore,
''''''
Thank you 'Chai-na' and COVID-19, at least that’s one Brightside of this pandemic!
Posted by Alison Jane, Tuesday, 24 March 2020 10:55:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No doubt the entry freeze will send 2020 net migration much lower than 2019. But that is just a temporary lull.

So far, scrutiny of our mass migration program remains forbidden speech. The COAG population "framework" of 13 March assumes Big Australia continues 4eva
Posted by Steve S, Tuesday, 24 March 2020 11:13:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I thought SR was doing a pretty good job of defending his own kind, the human race! Give that in truth is the only Homosapien race on the planet!

Some of our more recent immigrants came with a bagful of white supremacist xenophobia. And as a loud vocal minority, tried/try to impose it on the rest of their new community!

I say, take it and your loud complaining imperial selves back where you came from and take your right proper English and xenophobic/homophobic customs with you.

We are just not served by it or you

AJ. Put the cork in it and go back to bed and sleep it off. and when you are able to act like an adult again!? Put brain into gear before opening mouth.

Not down on all poms just the hooligans and the brain dead. Who come here and think all their usual xenophobic rubbish will wash here.

The pandemic is the wake-up call the ultra privileged and wealthy have needed like a great big boot up the rear fender since the seventies, when they began, via greed is good, idiotic ideological imperatives, to undo what the old folks built and left for them to build on.

You know back when we were the third wealthiest nation on the planet and a creditor one at that. That still owned our own assets, a robust manufacturing sector and a more egalitarian united
Australia!

If it takes a pandemic to force our so-called leaders and the ultra privileged they serve, to take a reality check and which direction we're heading? It'd be timely and probably what it is going to take as their wake up call!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 24 March 2020 12:15:21 PM
hatred of Israel and Christians will keep the world united. It has for a long time.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 24 March 2020 12:20:21 PM
Come on Alan, you can't kid me with "I thought SR was doing a pretty good job of defending his own kind, the human race!"

We all know "he" is an artificial "intelligence", dreamed up in some lefty think tank.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 24 March 2020 12:39:51 PM
For alan B, Your MSR rants are tolerated, and I still would like you to use 2-4 posts to show us that rejected OLO 100word article on MSR, But come one, you would slam anyone who criticked any other immigrant race, yet you freely called Charles Essery a POM. That cross is silently born by POMs, Paddy’s, Sqwelshies and Scotch men and women immigrants. Off-typically off target as per your style, in the case of Essery.

I saw him first on a 2005 one-story Quentin Dempster NSW Stateline on whistleblowing the Carr governments flawed water management for Sydney( worth watching/reading the transcript that is still up on the ABC sites). He is a man from Belfast, that’s Northern Ireland (still part of the UK). So, Alan B….’ ya canny even call him a Paddy!’

Despite his scientific/industry credentials and quiet demine, he looks a mean hefty/handy looking bloke, with a bushy red beard… “say-no-more, wink-wink”! If you had the kahunas to be brave and flung your slander at him face to face, I reckon he would gladly deliver you a good “Belfast-Six-Pack” as its locally known on the streets of Belfast!

He is not my type, but Like most Big red-headed Paady’s Scots, Welsh and gaelic-POMS I have met, he is most likely well above physical abuse of mosquitos like you and Steel ‘ da nut’ Redux!

Seriously MATE, if you must continue to slander and bully, at least get the nationality of your target correct.. …..Sort of casts doubt on the value of your MSR obsession. But I repeat, do post us those 2-4 parts of your rejected OLO offering.

ps recommend you all read S Gears piece to today, I'm going to hell most likely as a climate realist, but most of the comments retain humour,, only thing Alan B is in there... mosquito yapping as per norm. best bit is his " death experience/resuscitation... Why did they bother! te-he!

Hippo Isolation/social distancing' day, even you Alan B and Steel-da'nut-Redux. as I would hate to meet oblivion in the 'end-of-days' "Chai-na" led pandemic
Posted by Alison Jane, Tuesday, 24 March 2020 12:48:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy