The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Israel is engaged In systematic self-destruction > Comments

Israel is engaged In systematic self-destruction : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 20/3/2020

It is said where are two Jews, there are three opinions. And in the state of Israel, there is yet another version: where there are five Jews, there are nine political parties.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
"Chief among those who are corrupt to the bone is Prime Minister Netanyahu, who bribes, cheats, misleads, lies, fakes, and deceives, and would crawl to the bottom of any sewage pit only to stay in power."
Not surprising he and POTUS are mates.
He would feel right at home in Australia as well then.
Posted by ateday, Friday, 20 March 2020 11:01:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From Micah;

"Hear this, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel,
who despise justice
and distort all that is right;
who build Zion with bloodshed,
and Jerusalem with wickedness.
Her leaders judge for a bribe,
her priests teach for a price,
and her prophets tell fortunes for money."
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 20 March 2020 2:01:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Chief among those who are corrupt to the bone is Prime Minister Netanyahu, who bribes, cheats, misleads, lies, fakes, and deceives, and would crawl to the bottom of any sewage pit only to stay in powe'

I think you mix up Netanyahu with the American democrats and Australian Greens.
Posted by runner, Friday, 20 March 2020 8:28:32 PM
Yes runner, you've got it, absolutely every bad thing that happens anywhere is the fault of those lying cheating nasty democrats and the greens.

All of who have to be queer? As was a self-confessed Paul, who you are so fond of quoting.
Stay safe and take care.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 21 March 2020 10:04:56 AM
'Yes runner, you've got it, absolutely every bad thing that happens anywhere is the fault of those lying cheating nasty democrats and the greens. '

No Alan everything bad happens because of your sin and mine. The good news is that Christ died for all.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 21 March 2020 10:40:39 AM
runner, the word sin comes to us from ancient English. And an archery term that meant, to miss the mark. And by definition that is all sin is, a mistake.

As for a man dying for mine? Complete waste of time, given I've not been spared anything, but had what the Chinese describe as an interesting life, Or as A.B Facey would describe, a fortunate life. Only and in that context, mine has been more fortunate than Albert Facey's!

That said, I'd sooner be in my shoes than your endlessly judgemental ones when you and I face our own judgement and answer for our lives and our personal conduct as we journeyed through it!

Judge ye not and ye shall not be judged.
Take care and stay safe.
Alan B
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 21 March 2020 10:59:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy