The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Toilet paper blues: coronavirus and pandemic pantries > Comments

Toilet paper blues: coronavirus and pandemic pantries : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 13/3/2020

In Japan, toilets for customers are replete with threatening language promising to punish the paper pinchers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
The hysteria and frenzy was even worse on news and current affairs programs tonight. Depressing. I don't know how most people are bearing up, of course, but I would like to that they are being more stoic than the politicians and media, who are doing wonderful headless chook impersonations.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 13 March 2020 10:30:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why don't you just all bite the bullet and accept that the coronavirus is part of our Chinese future? And there will be a lot more viruses and diseases coming out of China in the future. Why you ask? Simple - Because they are the filthiest bunch of parasites on the face of the planet.

I reckon the Chinese are more than likely buying everything off the shelves and stockpiling grocery items in their garages in the expectation of making a killing when people become desperate for items and become willing to pay ten times the price.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 14 March 2020 3:36:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Me?

I want an endless supply of guitar strings.

With an appropriate diet suitable for the human body, toilet paper is almost not needed.

Cows have a special natural flap at the base of their anus to accomodate a scoured bowel movement.
Maybe the Chinese could design a plastic replica suitable for humans to attach to their sphincter, thus eliminating the need for toilet paper.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 14 March 2020 7:51:46 AM
Dan. Planning to install a bidet. Not the kind with a built-in Tampax remover as that may smart just a little? I hear they have running hot and cold water, simultaneously and mixed. Given, separate individual jets may see one airborne! Or the offended (@!#%^&*) organs seeking refuge in their boyhood/childhood home?

Some even come with a flow of warm air to dry you off when you are done? So one doesn't need to touch backside or toilet tissue ever again? Those who might want to boost their immunity? Might like to try black seed oil. Grown and harvested here in the sunshine state.
Tell them, Alan sent you.
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 14 March 2020 9:44:19 AM
I fear you mat be becoming a whimp Alan.

What is wrong with the garden hose?
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 14 March 2020 10:04:54 AM
Mr. Opinion reminds us who we have to thank for the China virus. Not a bad thing, given that the fact is being pushed into the background by the hysterical noise and actions of Western countries e.g Italy with mere 0.02% of its population affected.

However, I would prefer that he wasn't so harsh on the Chinese people and concentrated on the real villains: the Chinese Communist Party, and the theory, firmly silenced by the media, about germ warfare.

I'm not suggesting that the CCP released the virus - particularly in their own dunghill - in this instance; but it is not beyond the realm of possibility that the thing escaped from a laboratory engaged in germ warfare.

Think about the lack of information coming from China. Deadly silence, almost.

Think about the silence surrounding the deaths, or disappearances, of the Chinese scientists who first raised the alarm.

Think about the fact that our own scientists say what information has come out of China cannot be trusted. Communist totalitarianism is not trustworthy
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 14 March 2020 10:37:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy