The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Brexit Day > Comments

Brexit Day : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 3/2/2020

Those who promised to be in attendance were the usual suspects of the Little England brigade who had been so successful in convincing citizens that leaving the European Union was tantamount to gaining one's freedom.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I think that the brave people who stood up to the undemocratic mob know better than Binoy Kompak what lies ahead.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 3 February 2020 8:34:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As a person of ‘centre right’ political /social leaning, I can never be accused of being ‘biased’ because, every now and then, I can and do glance at any one of Mr Binoys totally predictable droppings of hard left bilge. Just seeing his name on an article, I can accurately predict every stance/argument/opinion is presented. In the same way I can predict, with tiresome, tedious accuracy, the content of Q&A, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald etc etc etc. gee, it would be such a relief we’re any commentator on the ABC actually present an argument that differs from aaaallll the others in the echo chamber. So terribly stultifying, boring and tedious.
Posted by Prompete, Monday, 3 February 2020 9:20:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is this the guy who pitched the "deplorables" concept to Hillary's campaign team?

If he loves the EU so much, will he move his scholarship to Bonne Tech College?
Posted by Alison Jane, Monday, 3 February 2020 9:44:49 AM
Yup. How does it go?

Be careful what you wish for! In case you get it! And more divided more vulnerable Europe! And a UK with deeply divided aspirations! Do ye no ken?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 3 February 2020 10:51:34 AM
of course the unelected 'intellectual' elite can't stand the fact that those uneducated deplorables have won again.
Posted by runner, Monday, 3 February 2020 11:33:51 AM
Dear Prompete,

I hear you, but can we at least agree on one thing, that Nigel Farage is an absolute tosser?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 3 February 2020 11:43:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy