The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Moonbeam from the larger lunacy > Comments

Moonbeam from the larger lunacy : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 22/1/2020

One would think that the onset of menstrual pain would bring them back to the biological reality that they are women, but no...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Yes, Alan B. You regularly rubbish people who don't cause you any personal problems just because they don't hold your views. Homosexuals, transvestites, perverts and assorted freaks don't affect me personally, but I, and others like me, have the same rights to comment on them as you do on anyone you disagree with - which seems to be most sensible people these days.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 11:10:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think it's time to give up ! Give up weirdos !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 11:49:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is no gay gene. If there was then every MENA Mohamedian country as well as quite a few other violently anti-gay regimes, would be running DNA labs 24/7 to find their gays. Eight story buildings would be operating around the clock.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1df_1451303971

So a sheila decides to wear blokes clothes and convinces herself that she is a bloke. Then she expresses shock and dismay that her body does accept the change.

Yet we are supposed to pretend that she doesn't have any mental issues. Nup. Count me out. I'm so sick of hearing from and about this small fraction of the community and their body issues. Do what you want. Pretend to be who you want. Just don't demand that I buy into your lunacy.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 12:20:15 PM
Period pain in a man...not bloody likely:

Here is a list of more likely suspects to aid in a correct diagnosis of abdominal pain.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323852.php#causes

Since our subject is so warped, going straight to number seven on the list, might save him some time, and be a more suitable match for his neurotic fantasy: pregnancy.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 1:38:17 PM
I have no moral right to criticise another person's sexual orientation however, I firmly believe to have the moral right AND responsibility to urge these people to refrain from shoving their self-created problems into our faces at every turn. Please keep this crap to yourself & be done with it !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 7:38:44 PM
Gawd, why waste our time on this !
Alan B, has unveiled his mentallity.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 22 January 2020 8:39:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy