The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama-Kerry State Department engineered Biden-Burisma cover up > Comments

Obama-Kerry State Department engineered Biden-Burisma cover up : Comments

By David Singer, published 26/11/2019

Marie Yovanovitch revealed the extent of the cover up whilst giving evidence to the House Intelligence Committee.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
November 25th, 2019. Trump Is Going To Be Right On CrowdStrike Server And Awan/Biden Blackberries
http://youtu.be/DtbIGp4dpXI

I'm not sure he'll make it to Christmas though without being impeached by the Jewish Democrats who have been trying to do so since 2017.

I'll have to give the website link to this Christian broadcast as this episode from several days back has already been censored and removed from YouTube.
It actually looks like the entire last few years of their 'Daily Godcast' was recently taken down from their YouTube channel.

http://www.trunews.com/stream/jew-coup-seditious-jews-orchestrating-trump-impeachment-lynching
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 5:35:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You've lost it completely singer.
LMAO @Armchair.
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 5:14:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A little bit more info here
http://youtu.be/M7-H0phW0ys
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 27 November 2019 8:06:58 PM
If only the traitorous corrupt Democrats and Deep State Scum had not blocked the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Republican Congress from investigating for years and forced President Trump to beg Ukraine to investigate, his only option, we would not have the impeachment investigation, and Obama, Clinton, Shrift and Biden would be in prison.
The only solution is to grant President Trump, the one man who has always told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, lifetime presidency and the right to appoint his successor after making all office holders swear him personal, total allegiance.
Posted by 124c4u, Monday, 2 December 2019 9:19:21 AM
I've got the jacket...someone find a padded room and were halfway there
Where the fu^* did this dingbat come from.
Singer is sane and rational compared to this 124c4u
I'm open minded but this fellow makes Star Wars a reality
Posted by Special Delivery, Monday, 2 December 2019 10:05:26 PM
Hey Special Delivery,
I think 124c4u is 100% correct in the first part of his statement.

"If only the traitorous corrupt Democrats and Deep State Scum had not blocked the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Republican Congress from investigating for years and forced President Trump to beg Ukraine to investigate, his only option, we would not have the impeachment investigation, and Obama, Clinton, Shrift and Biden would be in prison."

And the reason for this is because members of congress as well as other players have a financial interest in covert wars and conflict energy.
- But I don't think I can agree with 124c4u that Trump be given unfettered power himself either, although I can kind of see where he's coming from.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 2:48:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy