The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Crunch time for politicians, Fox News, and CNN-NYT-led mass media > Comments

Crunch time for politicians, Fox News, and CNN-NYT-led mass media : Comments

By David Singer, published 1/11/2019

A small band of investigators painstakingly unearthed factual evidence to substantiate what they alleged was the illegal surveillance of US citizen Carter Page

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Yess David, I believe you. Nothing to see here and everyone lining up against a completely innocent And entirely honest President is either completely mislead or just telling monstrous pork pies, I mean, is there anyone who has not turned and got this hugely persecuted President in their sights? And will say or do anything to bring him down?

As you say, they, every one of them, will rue the day they crossed swords with this warrior and hero!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 1 November 2019 2:44:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said Alan B.

And I hereby open the Australian chapter of the RSPCA-ATT

ie. the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals - And The Trumpster.

Avagudweekend Alan B.
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 1 November 2019 3:46:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks, Pete, I hear they're flying porkies directly to china these days! And you have a better one!
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 1 November 2019 4:19:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy