The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pelosi and Schumer can’t stand the heat in Trump’s kitchen > Comments

Pelosi and Schumer can’t stand the heat in Trump’s kitchen : Comments

By David Singer, published 24/10/2019

Given Pelosi's support for Obama's failed policy in Syria – Trump's stance seems totally justified.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Well said... I doubt you would get your opinion piece accepted in a Fairfax paper or the "GRUNIAD". The problem we have is that the ABC has an alliance with the BBC, Fairfax, The Guardian and CNN. So anything positive or even neutral about Trump, Boris or "Scomo's crew" is never seen on are so-called national un-biased broadcaster. When will it ever be different as long as the ABC is treated like some sort of elitist example of perfection full of fair-minded "LUVVIES".

Again congrats on a refreshingly good piece.
Posted by Alison Jane, Thursday, 24 October 2019 8:02:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hahahahahahaha. Oh, my aching ribs!

You've excelled yourself this time David, at hypocritic sycophantic grovelling!?

I hope Uncle Donald seeks you ut as his defence Lawyer when he goes to trial? And given your ability to invent and spin!? He will walk!

Then resettle in Trump towers in Istanbul or Moscow, where you should join him so you can continue with the spit lickle brown-nosing?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 24 October 2019 8:13:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Lickspittle', Alan, as in 'David Singer is a Trump lickspittle.'

So Trump has betrayed the Kurds, the West's most reliable ally in the fractious Middle East. Now Trump sucks up to the Salafist and proto-fascist Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen.

Meanwhile, Israel has been in political upheaval for some months. Is Trump about to betray Israel too, on the 'grounds' that he is sick and tired of its 'endless wars' ?

As Iran now has a clear run from its borders to the Israeli border, is an attack on Israel from Iran, in, say, the next year,

(a) more likely, or

(b) less likely ?

Some historian should start researching the 'history of betrayals', from the times of the pharaohs, through to the Greeks and Romans, and to the Middle Ages, and beyond - such a rich field, to which Trump is making long-lasting contributions.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 24 October 2019 11:00:07 AM
people who approve of the slaughter of unborn babies are hardly in a position to take up the high moral ground.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 24 October 2019 11:13:00 AM
Joe...what's love got to do with it?

US has 640 m barrels of oil stored in Saudi Arabia?
US is the top oil producing country in the world.
Etc etc.

It has no need for a ME perpetual war.
With China expanding throughout Asia, trump can concentrate on opposition to that.
And actually, that's what matters most to Australia interests, not far flung endless money wasting wars in ME.

China now needs the ME more than the US. Let them worry about it.

Great move out Uncle Donald...

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 24 October 2019 12:53:43 PM
I am sure the globalist and tantrum throwing Hilary supporters wake up every day to find something to critise Trump for. Thank God he does not disappoint them. No doubt many of the same mob were against going to Syria in the first place. Haters will continue to be haters.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 24 October 2019 1:12:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy