The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A sad tale of irresponsible journalism and a cowardly church > Comments

A sad tale of irresponsible journalism and a cowardly church : Comments

By Peter Sellick, published 20/9/2019

This is corrupt journalism and O'Shea should be sacked for deliberately ignoring the truth for his and the paper's own ends.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
AC

You miss a couple of vital points with your persistent conspiracy theory.
The biggest fail would be the evidence from its infiltration into Islam. It's thin to non existant, exhibiting any success on that level.

What Christianity grew up with from its inception, was the constant attack by liberal philosophy. The Bible brims over with methods to resist it.
If that advice is ignored, the consequences are also well outlined in the Bible.

It's Uncle Petes church which embraced liberalism, and now complains of obvious outcomes from that embrace.

It is homosexuality, not pedophiles as lied about, destroying all credibility of the RC church, the cornerstone of the Christian outreach.

American research, as opposed to the invisible Australian research on the subject, has identified nearly ninety percent of attacks on "children" (?).. in the RC church, were aimed at adolescents, not children. Homosexuality is the arch enemy, not pedophiles. (And that's not intended to placate pedophiles, just simply to put the problem into context).

The cornerstone of liberalism is equality, assembled under the colours of the rainbow flag, with its executive wing as gay rights.
It was a fatal mistake of the Christian Church to embrace any aspect of it.
Islam did not fall for it, and has emerged stronger for the decision, not weaker!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 22 September 2019 9:21:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Diver Dan,

Thanks for your response.
Yes I have been a little bit too persistent lately, and I probably should take a step back from doing so.

I could probably ramble on forever;
So all I can do is say to watch these in order:

Secrets of the Kabbalah and 1666
http://youtu.be/MoOrOZH049o

David Icke Explains the Trigger & Endgame
http://youtu.be/IV8XA_TBu0s

Understanding the Round Table Secret Society
http://youtu.be/_hzYvN1Clfc

The Zionist Surveillance Web
http://youtu.be/yORzKz6ZvKg

If you think that's not enough,

Then look up Albert Pikes 3 World Wars and explain what all the US Presidents mean when they're quoted as saying 'New World Order'...

Etc. (I could lay out plenty more)

"It is homosexuality, not pedophiles as lied about, destroying all credibility of the RC church, the cornerstone of the Christian outreach."

Maybe it was deliberately infiltrated and compromised...

The thing that kind of annoys me is 'Christian ignorance'.

Peter worrying out his local area but not looking at the bigger picture what is happening on the planet.
Spencer concerned about the Biloela refugee family's best interest but not saying anything about say:
- Christians supporting Trump
-> Trump using economic sanctions to starve whole nations of people

I'm not wanting to criticise their genuine concerns plus they're entitled to rally in support of whatever issue they like; however

It's this culture of ignorance, not seeing 'the bigger picture',
Whilst Christian Zionists are supporting Israel build the Temple and do all this stuff, whilst they believe Jesus will come back;

I feel like they're going to forsake the entire future of the planet in their ignorance, because all they see is Jesus return, which is core to their beliefs.

I'm agnostic. I can't get past the bear false witness / believe on faith dilemma, so I'm not going anywhere and will have to stay here and live with the consequences or Christians blind faith and ignorance, and I'm not sure this whole New World Order thing is a good idea.

And I think I liked things better before all this PC and globalism crap.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 22 September 2019 12:44:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On the question of 'Does God exist?'
I see those who say: 'they know'
- believers and athiests in the same camp
As opposed to those (like me) who say 'they don't know'.

Likewise,
Conservatives and Progressives are both in same camp too,
The 'useful idiots' camp.

It doesn't matter because they're 2 wings of the same bird.
The right supports Israel, the left supports immigration.
All roads lead to Rome.

They play both sides off against the middle and in the choas, continually shift the goalposts with the narrative always 2 steps to the left.

This whole religious thing: The Bible.
Does it or does it not have End times and Revelation in there?
How do you think any of this stuff (Christians believe in) is going to eventuate?

The only way it can happen is the way its laid out above?

Oh and by the way, my first quoted comment came from:

1666 Redemption Through Sin by Robert Sepehr
http://www.amazon.com/1666-Redemption-Through-Sin-Conspiracy/dp/1943494010

And I think some of the content is sourced from here:
To Eliminate the Opiate by Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman
http://www.amazon.com/Eliminate-Opiate-Vol-1/dp/1717749518

That's what so dumb about all this 'conspiracy' talk.
It's not me saying it, it's in Christians bible and they believe it;
And the other side is telling you.

http://youtu.be/WnhMntRHqpo

Oh well I've said it now, glad that's out the way...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 22 September 2019 1:16:27 PM
Well, how shall we react to this?
Innocents in the church hierarchy have been maligned by decrepit agency using vile and most superficial means conjured up by the meanest and most odious of minds. Or something like that.

Why can't you suffer in silence like the great majority of the young were forced to due directly to your accursed cerebral pathology and the damned privilege it conferred?

What ineffable hypocrisy you display, contriving a molehill of gutter journalism into something akin to the massiffs of betrayal, deceit, abnegation, perversion and lies perpetrated for decade after decade, leaving children quaking in fear and parents stricken by doubt.

No sympathy. All were complicit, if only rarely in thought. The entirety of the faithful should have risen in holy dudgeon instead of cringing in fear for the validity of their own ticket on the Glory Train. Imagine the child threatened with hell by the church and disbelieved by a tortured parent!

How can your piddling whine compare with just one example of that?

No sympathy. No respect. All faithfull were tainted by their obsequious acceptance. Harken good reader: Just one Hail Mary by the correct cleric and it's all wiped away, leaving a clean slate.
Posted by Pogi, Friday, 27 September 2019 12:34:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy