The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Conspiracy, death and Jeffrey Epstein > Comments

Conspiracy, death and Jeffrey Epstein : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 13/8/2019

Was Jeffrey Epstein murdered? Accepting the premise without qualification, the next question followed: Who did it? MSNBC host Joe Scarborough was not giving anyone time to wonder.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Who knows, who gives a sh!te!

Yes, he probably committed suicide, given his fear of other prisoners, many of who have daughters and unlike the Author? Utterly outraged by the heinous hedonistic, anything goes, activities of Epstein!

Prison, for an animal like this kiddy raping monster, would have been sheer hell and he would have reached a despairing state of mind where the unthinkable, was thinkable!

One can only hope his many victims find enough charity in their hearts to forgive him and move on with their lives, no longer destroying themselves with unrequited hate.

He's gone now and can never ever hurt anyone else! God bless and comfort those he damaged!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 13 August 2019 12:35:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My gut feeling says he was silenced before other high profile "Gentlemen" got exposed ! Normal, standard tactic !
Nothing new !
Happens everywhere !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 12:40:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In reading up on this guy and his particular (past) predicament, it became very clear that again there is smoke but I see no fire.
As I read I come across words like "me too movement", and even though he is now dead, there is talk of going after co-conspirators, and the mention of the word "estate".
Now I don't care about what he is alleged to have done, I take note of these kinds of details, which actually muddy the water and bring into question the whole business or attack on the man.
Not saying he was an angel, just saying that over the past few years and the formation of "men hating" groups, we have seen a sudden introduction of a new incarnation of an un-provable crime;
"Historical rape accusations?"
This new sector of humanity is a sick and devious creation of mentally and emotionally retarded forms of life who have unfortunately taken the form of a female.
These stunted maggots have decided, because of some external influence, led by the greed for money and the lack of reason and an equally devious bunch of really evil maggots, to pursue this folly of a claim, at a time when an accused is so old and almost, or near, death.
Do I care if someone got fiddled with as a child?
No because I was too.
The difference is I was mature about it.
I accepted it as part of life, growing up, and so on.
I think we all know, deep inside what these maggots are really like and about, nothing to do with "getting justice" as the scheming maggots would try to have us believe.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 2:59:56 PM
Looks pretty suspicious. Shows what evil lurks among the upper echelons of society.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 6:24:25 PM
Mr O,

I'm going to submit a Foxy response.
We cannot judge, because the allegations were never tested in court.
As much as there seemed to be smoke hanging around, we will never know because we could not find the fires.
I for one don't really care about the accusations, but am pleased that these maggots just might end up empty handed for their attempt at a grab for the money.
The courts are beginning to respond to the ridiculous nature of these claims and are beginning to get thrown out of court.
Finally some common sense starting to show itself.
I do hope the coming generation will reject these unconscionable, juvenile and spiteful acts which have been created from a nasty base.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 13 August 2019 10:22:10 PM
Isn't it amusing to see those then girls flocking to men like Epstein & now they're bleating abuse ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 14 August 2019 8:17:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy