The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Was the controversial picture of AFLW player Tayla Harris merely a celebration of her athleticism? > Comments

Was the controversial picture of AFLW player Tayla Harris merely a celebration of her athleticism? : Comments

By Brendan O'Reilly, published 29/3/2019

The media has been virtually unanimous in its commentary. The photo has been widely applauded, while criticisms of it on the net have been almost universally condemned.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
AC,

I think you're listening to the wrong people.
Or we possibly live in two different worlds.
Or maybe our perceptions are different.

Whatever.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 5 April 2019 10:31:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh Gawd, Foxy.

Are you still trying to prove that males and females are equal? Well, they are not.

You can display a few isolated examples of Cleo publishing male nudes. but do they do that every week? Every newsagent has dozens of skin magazines pandering to male tastes, but nothing like that exists for women. Why? Because men and women are different.

You can say that Cleo published a male nude in one of it's editions, but that hardly equates to the dozens of skin magazines that males love to purchase every week. Most women think that men are crazy for looking at magazines full of nude women, some with their legs so far apart that you can see their tonsils. What is the female equivalent of Penthouse and Playboy? There isn't one.

You must have done "gender studies" when you went to uni, because that must be how your brain got so screwed up.

I have purchased a few skin magazines myself, but only for the intellectual features.

Then I look at the pictures.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 6 April 2019 6:56:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy