The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Was the controversial picture of AFLW player Tayla Harris merely a celebration of her athleticism? > Comments

Was the controversial picture of AFLW player Tayla Harris merely a celebration of her athleticism? : Comments

By Brendan O'Reilly, published 29/3/2019

The media has been virtually unanimous in its commentary. The photo has been widely applauded, while criticisms of it on the net have been almost universally condemned.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All
Much ado about naught! The athletism was quite extraordinary as is the athletic prowess of this Remarkable Amazon Athlete.

The photo revealed nothing! Not so much as a single pubic hair!

Yet some knuckle-dragging neanderthals are going bananas over a fold or cease in her shorts? Is that all you saw bonehead?

Warrick Capper would probably be chortling and choking in his beer given his skin-tight (male camel toe) shorts were far more revealing, And whatever he did while wearing them!

Why is beach volleyball, with bikini-clad babes bouncing all over the joint, in sometimes more longer-lasting revealing poses not a problem but a still selected from a video replay that reveals far less is?

The video watched at normal speed reveals SFA.

So grow up and stop making such an issue over a tiny it of tissue morons!

Perhaps if she played without shorts or panties? There'd be something to complain about! We get less upset when a completely naked streaker interrupts play! Talk about double standards!

Get over yourselves and send your prudish Victorian puritanical parsimonious pettifogging back to the 18h century where it belongs!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 29 March 2019 1:14:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The photo was undignified, as it would be; there is nothing dignified about females playing football. It is as unexpected as women drinking like men, and lying in the gutter with their legs splayed, or attacking police when drunk. But, that's 'equality', apparently.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 29 March 2019 2:05:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, Ttbn, it is. I'm even more of a fan of women's AFL than ever after seeing that beautiful photo of grace, precision and dedication. More of it, I say.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 29 March 2019 3:06:00 PM
its bit of a catch22 for women. In tennis Serena must come up with something more bizzare everytime to attract attention. They can't play at the same level as the men and yet want the same money. In order to get the same money they need the viewing audience. Personally I think the picture of the young girl playing footie was appalling. Really though afl is a man's game in my opinion. Maybe the girls could wear a uniform a little more modest (hear the howls!)
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 March 2019 3:46:19 PM
FFS what is wrong with people? I'm not a big follower of women's AFL because their skills aren't there yet and the game is too slow. But you've got to applaud the exceptional and this girl kicked the goal from 40 out which is the equivalent of Buddy kicking a bomb from the sideline 60 out.

Whose eyes go straight to the groin? There's a problem with such a person, not the photo and certainly not the girl.

Its like visiting the Mona Lisa and trying to look down her cleavage.

People magnified it? Really? What a sad bunch.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 29 March 2019 5:05:43 PM
What will Muslim women wear if they take up AFL? Bombay Bloomers?
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 29 March 2019 7:42:28 PM
What gets me more than the photo is the name 'Tayla'. It doesn't get more boganesque than that. Perhaps she's paying back the parents for the name they burdened her with.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 29 March 2019 7:47:37 PM
Joe and Mahase,
I dissagree, I have watched a few games and the girls ball handling skills leave much to be desired. A bit surprising really as I understood that the top players came from basketball and netball teams.

However the girl in the picture did kick a beautiful goal from a long way out and that has to be admired. I applaud that.
Posted by HenryL, Friday, 29 March 2019 10:29:40 PM
When I was a lad girls wore normal shorts and tee shirts at sporting events.

Today, driving past my local high school oval, the girls all seem to be running around in their underpants matched to skin tight tops.

Teenage girls were wearing mini skirts, but adolescent girls were expected to dress much more modestly. Today, even adolescent girls walk around in public in stretch black tights that look as if their naked bodies have been painted black.

Volleyball girls wear skin tight short shorts with one girl I saw wearing the words "our game is as tight as our lycra." on her rear end.

And lets not even go to the beach where 15 year old girls parade around in thong bikini bottoms and no bras at all. Makes a man feel old.

Dancers and cheerleader girls wearing short skirts delight in facing the audience and kicking up one leg above their heads to show the boys their charms. I have always considered such displays as mating dances.

Bottom line, girls. If you walk around near naked, especially if you kick up your legs, the boys will definitely notice and appreciate it. They may even comment on it in an ungentlemanly fashion like boys will always do. So, either wear more modest clothing, don't expose your private parts to the public, or save us the feigned outrage when you expose a little bit more than you intended.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 30 March 2019 6:51:55 AM
girls ball handling skills leave much to be desired.
HenryL,
I second that !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 30 March 2019 10:27:22 AM
Boy, I could be reading a discussion by the Taliban. Australia is a much better place for letting men and women pursue their dreams however silly such dreams might seem to some.

Lighten up and celebrate your freedom.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 30 March 2019 10:43:17 AM
Fester: Joe:

Thanks for the more adult commentary and the grown-up maturity that enabled it!

Some of the patent perverts promulgating their pernicious commentary here, would get an automatic erection if they saw an exposed female ankle? Yet see the exposure as the problem and not their abnormal animalistic and mindless reaction to it?

Yes, I have exaggerated to make a salient point and unashamedly so!

These fatuous folk need to be forced, kicking and screaming to just have a good long hard look at themselves and their manifestly, medieval and highly inappropriate reactions/attitudes!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 30 March 2019 11:41:11 AM
How long have you walked around with a halo above your head, Alan B?

And as for Fester. Every society on planet earth has standards for female modesty. Your position is that since Australia has a very liberal view of female modesty, and the Taliban has a very strict view of female modesty, then both societies are equivalent.

Only a lefty could poses a logic circuit so damaged that they could think that way.

If you don't want he boys to perv at you girls, put some clothes on. From my perspective on that female footballer, I think she goes commando. Better put some knickers on, girl, if you are going to kick your legs up high in skin tight short shorts
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 30 March 2019 12:39:35 PM
It looks to me that both, the photographer & the editor are tossers ! There's nothing feminine about it, it's just a bogan-tosser-raw drooling image.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 30 March 2019 1:31:12 PM
I wonder what the Sultan of Brunei would think of bogan females playing football with their crotches pointing skyward. In the last couple of days that gentleman has decided to have homosexuals stoned to death, and the hands of thieves lopped off. As far as I know women are not even allowed to be spectators at sporting events in Islamic countries.

Islam's old men seem to tightening up on their societies, while the the West's dirty old men are encouraging indecorous behaviour in their women.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 30 March 2019 4:26:10 PM
I'm sure Islamic countries have their fair share of dirty old men. Be grateful that Australian women can go to school and play sport without a group of old farts moralising about the appropriateness of their behaviour.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 30 March 2019 4:48:58 PM
Ttbn,

Are you suggesting that some of the wowsers on this site have views equivalent to those of the Shari'a-promoters of Brunei ?

I wonder of some of you old farts, to use Fester's admirably correct term, have every watched men's AFL and thought anything equivalent in relation to the clothing worn in women's AFL ? If so, do you notice that your better half also loves AFL and sucks in her breath at odd moments ?

So ...... women shouldn't play at AFL ? Rugby ? Beachball ? Gymnastics ? Swimming ? Athletics ? Any sport at all ? Because you might see their crotch ?

And let's not mention weight-lifting :)

So how's Brunei this time of year, fellas ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 30 March 2019 5:11:17 PM
There's men's AFL photos available on the web
that say everything about the trolling of
Tayla Harris. She is obviously an immensely
talented sportswoman and her photo is that
of an iconic AFL stance - in the middle of her
work. An amazing photo. Just as amazing as
those of the guys in exactly the same poses.
Look them up. Here's just one example:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/tayla-harris-photo-comments/
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 30 March 2019 6:21:55 PM
“Be grateful that Australian women can go to school and play sport without a group of old farts moralising about the appropriateness of their behaviour.”

But “old farts” ARE “moralising” (your ignorant term for people who have strong moral views and values) so your statement is untrue. And not all people holding such views are old. While it might not be occurring in the circles you frequent, traditional morals and values are still being handed down through the generations by people who are aware that the West is on its last legs.

These people are a minority, it is true; and they have no delusions that they can stop or modify the increasingly crass behaviour and attitudes of the majority. But, they will be better prepared for the downfall if Western civilisation, which will be the inevitable result of the behaviour of those who sneer at “old farts” and traditional values
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 30 March 2019 7:00:24 PM
In places where the MOFs call the shots, women cannot go to school or play sport. Do you think such places superior civilisations? I think a half-educated and half-empowered population at a disadvantage.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 30 March 2019 7:33:16 PM
Yeah, Foxy. Men don't make sexual comments about men kicking their legs high in the air. I wonder why? Strangely, men like looking through "men's magazines" at naked females. I don't know why they do that, either.. I think that it has something to do with male sexuality. And male and female sexuality (shock, horror) just happens to be different, Foxy. Women don't buy magazines to look at naked men. The few magazines that pander to that particular taste are directed at homosexual men.

Men and women are different, Foxy. No matter how much you lefties don't want them to be in your idealised utopian fairyland.

If Tayla Harris puts herself in a position where males can look up the inside of her legs, then they are going to do just that because that is how their instincts work. You can bet that the photo in question came into prominence because the photographer instantly realised the marketability of the photo, that of a very fit and attractive female inadvertently displaying her sexuality. I first saw the photo in small scale on the internet news. Then later when I bought the Daily Telegraph newspaper, there on page three was a full page version of the photo with Tayla's genitals in closeup. This, of course, was accompanied by a hypocritical article saying just how terrible it was that trolls were saying naughty things about Tayla's sexuality.

It is just as stupid as football shows self righteously denouncing violence in football, while replaying a particular violent event, over and over and over again. Sometimes in slow motion so that the gleefully approving public can see the impact of fists, elbows and boots. It is pure tongue in cheek hypocrisy

The public loves violence and sex.

The moral puritans like Uncle Fester, Foxy and Aiden B. can moralise all they like about it. But the media bosses know what sells.

Which just goes to show that the worshippers of Mammon are a lot smarter than the moralising leftist finger waggers of today.
Posted by LEGO, Sunday, 31 March 2019 7:02:33 AM
Ttbn,

Are you linking your coming downfall of Western civilisation to women's equality ?

Do you realise how close your views on women's rights are to the backward views so prevalent amongst men in Islam ? Not to mention the backward views of sections of Christianity ? And Hinduism ? And in traditional societies ? Etc. ?

I would have thought that the development of women's rights - and equal rights generally - have gone hand-in-hand with the improvements in Western civilisation over the past millennium, particularly over the past fifty years. Surely that's what 'Western civilisation' means ? That's why it is miles ahead of pretty much any other form of civilisation ?

But if you want to couple 'civilisation' with the repression of women's rights, then - see you in the mosque.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 31 March 2019 9:29:54 AM
LEGO,

You suggest that "The moral puritans like Uncle Fester, Foxy and Aiden B. can moralise all they like about it. But the media bosses know what sells."

I'm still trying to connect the dots on that one :) If anything, I would have thought that the "moral puritanism" of Uncle LEGO, Uncle Ttbn, etc. trounces that of Fester, Foxy and Aidan every time.

But my bad - of course, I now realise that a word or phrase means whatever you choose it to mean.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 31 March 2019 9:34:38 AM
LEGO,

It looks like we touched a nerve.
Tsk, tsk. Whatever turns you on -old chap!
who are we to judge. After all
it's us "Lefties" who consistently point fingers
and do the name-calling on this forum. (smile).

Okkkkay!

As for women not buying men's mags?
Women buy whatever they want.
You need to get out more often mate.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 31 March 2019 10:49:37 AM
Dear Joe,

It is as you say, all a question of perception.
But it does seem that even in sport - some
men will choose to demean women rather than
regard them as the talented athletes that they
are - and as equals.

Makes one wonder how they treat their sisters,
wives, and daughters - and women in general.
They'll probably be the first to tell us that
there isn't a gender problem for them. It's all
the woman's fault. And in the cases of rape -
well "she asked for it."

It's all so familiar.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 31 March 2019 10:56:37 AM
Dear Foxy,

I have a suspicion that the right-wing/conservative/backward sections of societies around the world - not just here but, of course, across the Muslim world (as suggested policy changes in Brunei attest all too clearly) and elsewhere, are resisting anything but token changes in women's rights. I'm not saying that conservatives here are as backward as, say, their counterparts in countries dominated by Shari'a Law, but they're getting there. Perhaps we should call them "Alt-Shari'a".

It must get up conservative noses that women's sport is so popular, that women are participating in higher education at much higher rates than men, even that women should get equal pay.

Perhaps some half-wit like Fraser Anning would dearly like to suggest that women are taking men's jobs and should have their voting rights curtailed because, 'obviously', they can't be trusted to understand how to vote properly. Perhaps, in the view of idiots like him, married women (as well as being dismissed from employment upon getting married) should have their husband's permission to open a bank account, etc.

A bit late for all that, fellas :)

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 31 March 2019 11:50:58 AM
Dear Joe,

I've never quite understood all the fuss about
women's rights - I've got to admit. I was never
into bra burning or having to fight for equal
pay. I've never taken part in any demonstrations.
And I cringe at some of the language that's used
by both sides of the debate. We need to be able to
sift the insults from genuine satirical comments.
Some of the comments are corrosive no matter
how tough you are. For Tayla Harris to log on and
see a torrent of abuse is dreadful.

People who argue about the point being "freedom of
speech," - a cause fought for the hardest by those
who have the ugliest things to say. It just saps
your energy - what's the point.

I don't like people who reduce human inter-action to tedious
name-calling - and on this forum that seems to be the norm.
Men who feel that women should know their place (ALTRAV
comes to mind) I suspect are of a certain generation and
background. Hopefully their children think differently.
We still have a long way to go with some people. The day
when you're judged by your character, your performance,
your merit - is still a long way off for some people.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 31 March 2019 1:01:20 PM
The strange thing for me is to see people believing that what you think about a pic of a woman playing footy indicates where you lie on the political spectrum. In my view such people lie on the same cognitive plane as astrologers and criminal profilers. Yet another reason why I dislike identity politics.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 31 March 2019 5:49:33 PM
Dear Foxy, if you don't like "people who reduce human inter-action to tedious name-calling", then you must immediately take umbrage at your lefty comrade Loudmouth, for stereotyping right wing/conservatives as "backward." Also, saying that men who do not think that males and females are equal "come from a certain generation and background" is stereotyping too.

And you are right about women buying whatever they want. One thing they don't want is magazines full of naked men. The reason being, that male and female sexuality is different.

It isn't hard to figure out why. If a woman has sex and gets pregnant, she and her family are left "holding the baby." So, it is in her own interests to be very selective in who she has sex with. Men can impregnate as many willing females as they want, unless they are prevented from doing so by a formalised contract to fully pay for the upkeep of any children which result in that sex. This is called "marriage" in civilised societies, and it was instigated to protect women from sexually irresponsible men. Although this institution has now been greatly weakened by left wing women such as yourself, who are trivialising marriage by making it available to homosexual couples, merely as an exercise in "equality."

As for your quip about people like myself blaming women who get raped for their own circumstance. I don't approve of burglars. But that does not mean that people should walk out of their homes everyday without locking their doors. To not lock the door would be irresponsible. Almost every man strongly disapproves of rape. But that does not mean that there are some tiny minority of criminal men who approve of rape. And responsible women should act in a way that takes that tiny minority of criminals into account. If a women wears "ferk me" clothes and wanders around the streets at alone night blind drunk, then if she is sexually assaulted, most men and women would have infinitely less sympathy for her than for a young teenage girl heading home from school
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 1 April 2019 6:03:50 AM
Like they said about Germaine Greer, she's burnt her Bra & now her pants are on fire !
Posted by individual, Monday, 1 April 2019 2:02:21 PM
Germaine Greer did not wear bras.

Women not liking naked men?
Afterall -
It was the female mag - "Cleo" that published
the centrefold of Jack Thompson.

LEGO,

I stopped reading your post after the first sentence.

Try again. Preferably with some intelligence and
substance.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 1 April 2019 3:26:04 PM
If a women wears "ferk me" clothes and wanders around the streets at alone night blind drunk, then if she is sexually assaulted,
Lego,
That reminds me of the that Grade 10 teacher who told us one day after some drinks that it was her fantasy to have a child with a Gorilla !
Posted by individual, Monday, 1 April 2019 7:38:22 PM
That reminds me of the joke about a man who walked
into a supermarket with his zipper down.
A lady cashier walked up to him and said -
"Your barracks door is open."

Not a phrase the man normally used, so he went on his
way looking puzzled. When he was about done shopping
another bloke came up to him and told him -
"Your fly is open."

He zipped and finished his shopping.

At the checkout he deliberately got in line to the
lady cashier who had told him about his "barracks door."
He planned to have some fun with her. So when
he reached her counter he said, "When you saw my
barracks door open did you see a marine standing in
there at attention?"

The lady looked at him, thought for a moment, and replied,
"No, no I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting
on a couple of old duffel bags.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 1 April 2019 10:36:49 PM
Q. Why do women always close their eyes when they are having sex?

A. They hate watching a man enjoying himself.
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 2 April 2019 5:46:34 PM
Well, this threads sucks and seems like a whole lot about nothing.

The comments on Tayla's kick photo are probably the actions of 15 year old boys on facebook; or trolls stirring shite up for the amusement of it.

Girls are full of crap, they'll dress almost nude to grab the attentions of guys they think are desirable but then whinge and say blokes are perverted when the guys they don't think desirable have a bit of a look too.

Tayla doesn't really deserve the sexual innuendo for playing a sport she loves, but it goes with the territory of being televised.
Now her vagina's famous and the topic of Victorian conversation.
Too bad, so sad.

I'm going to watch some uplifting music videos of girls dancing and wearing leggins and tube tops.
And anyone that says I'm a seedy old pervert:

Well so what?

- Mind your own business I don't tell you what to watch -

http://youtu.be/dsxwFHfhzHA
http://youtu.be/U0fk5L1ifbo
http://youtu.be/Fxp7T9nbJG4
http://youtu.be/XPmBnnon0Ek
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 2 April 2019 6:48:18 PM
Not my cup of tea, AC, except for the pretty girls.

here is what I call talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44zL5mktXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAfda0ngH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gD3XBeLk8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYj2hex99gY
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 3 April 2019 7:15:05 AM
Tayla Harris's picture is raw & fleshy as is the sport she's engaging in whereas watching an ice skater or gymnast shows grace & style !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 April 2019 8:28:39 AM
This is what I call talent:

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/david-beckham-semi-naked-launches-3542622
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 3 April 2019 3:52:09 PM
cont'd ...

Ooops - sorry for the typo. Here's the link again:

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/david-beckham-semi-naked-hunk-launches-3542622
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 3 April 2019 3:59:16 PM
Hey LEGO,
I think what I was trying to allude to was that plenty of other young and athletic girls are happy to be filmed wearing that kind of clothing and they're happy for the attention.

To be fair though, I'm sure they're not intentionally inviting 'lewd' or 'perverted' comments and behavior.
I guess they just want to show off what they can do.

I myself aren't fully aware of all the facts reagarding this 'picture', I don't know how perverted the comments were that got Tayla upset, and from what I understand the controversy also had to do with the picture being taken down, and then reposted; or something.

Nice performance by the girls on the violins.
- They must've been pretty anxious in front of so many people -

I can appreciate that whether playing a musical instrument, singing or dancing;
(some of the videos you see of kids playing musical instruments are pretty amazing)
- whatever your talent is -
It takes a lot of practice and persistence to get really good at something.
Some are naturals and make it look easy but I can appreciate the skills shown by all, and the practice and determination it took to get there.

Hey Foxy,
When you say 'talent', you're not talking about soccer are you?
- Try not to get yourself too hot and bothered by semi-nude athletes, aha -

I guess in a broad sense some people (like Becks) deliberately want the attention, it's his brand - a product, it sells and they stay and the public eye and live comfortably because of it, where as others might not be so comfortable with attracting that kind of attention.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 3 April 2019 10:15:31 PM
AC,

Just trying to make the point that it's not only men
who appreciate what's "hot" in this world.
One poster here made the claim that women don't like
pictures of nude or semi-nude men. Tell that to the
females who have strippers at their "hen's nights."
Who attend male-strip shows, buy male mags, and so on.
Ever see the film "The full Monty?"
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 4 April 2019 9:10:13 AM
Hey Foxy,
You'll get no objections from me.
I think everyone has the right to live however they choose so long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
If you want to lust over hot young athletic bodied males then that's your right in my opinion.
- Whatever makes you happy -

If you want to abduct him and keep him chained in your basement for your own private use however, then that probably crosses an ethical line.

Some on the left go a little to far with certain issues.

They'd say I'm 'objectifying' women, just by watching the girls dance.
From there they'd take another step and say I must certainly also be a misogynist.
And from there, they'd say that I'm guilty of promoting 'rape culture'.

And it's all just an utter load of bull.
I haven't raped anyone and I wouldn't support anyone doing so.
A lot of things today get blown out of proportion because someone has an agenda.
I just try to keep my feet on the ground in an upside down crazy changing world.

I remember as a kid them promoting 'Aussie pride'.
Buy Australian, support Australian etc.
It wasn't really all that long ago.

Now just saying 'Support Australia' would probably bring accusations of white nationalism;

If I even just hint at not supporting multiculturalism;
Or alternatively if I object to Muslim immigration;
- Whatever quota intake THEY decide -
Then they'll say I'm the terrorist.
And I haven't even done anything wrong.

If I don't support them 'no matter what they do' they'll vilify me.
And then they'll talk about preserving democracy...
They're talking out of both side of their mouths
- What democracy exactly? -

So now I'm all these things
rapist, terrorist, racist etc.
- And I really haven't actually done anything at all wrong -

What just because my ideas of my Australia are different to those promoting 2030 globalist agendas or the masses who've immigrated here and who now vote and decide my future for me?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 5 April 2019 12:44:22 AM
AC,

I think you're listening to the wrong people.
Or we possibly live in two different worlds.
Or maybe our perceptions are different.

Whatever.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 5 April 2019 10:31:10 AM
Oh Gawd, Foxy.

Are you still trying to prove that males and females are equal? Well, they are not.

You can display a few isolated examples of Cleo publishing male nudes. but do they do that every week? Every newsagent has dozens of skin magazines pandering to male tastes, but nothing like that exists for women. Why? Because men and women are different.

You can say that Cleo published a male nude in one of it's editions, but that hardly equates to the dozens of skin magazines that males love to purchase every week. Most women think that men are crazy for looking at magazines full of nude women, some with their legs so far apart that you can see their tonsils. What is the female equivalent of Penthouse and Playboy? There isn't one.

You must have done "gender studies" when you went to uni, because that must be how your brain got so screwed up.

I have purchased a few skin magazines myself, but only for the intellectual features.

Then I look at the pictures.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 6 April 2019 6:56:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy