The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UN hit list can bypass Congress and fund Trump border wall > Comments

UN hit list can bypass Congress and fund Trump border wall : Comments

By David Singer, published 2/1/2019

21 Nations that received almost $14 billion in US foreign aid in 2017 could become the key to unlocking the White House confrontation between President Trump and Democrat leaders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Just look at what happened to Germany when their wall came down.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 6 January 2019 3:49:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Unlike ancient walls, and ultra-monitored Israeli walls, the US wall with Mexico has many flaws. The wall can be "breached" by:

- aircraft over the wall

- ships-boats around the wall

- tunnels under the wall

- over the long northern, largely OPEN, US border with CANADA

- people overstaying tourist, student and other US visas. By blending into the US population and working illegally for low wages with the quiet encouragement of US employers.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 6 January 2019 4:13:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
plantagenet,
I don't think anyone, including Trump really wants a wall. However, it is at this stage the only non-violent option available. If there is I for one would like someone to let us know what alternatives there are.
A non-violent method to counter non-violent invasion is as fair a deal as any.
As I said, offer alternatives.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 6 January 2019 5:33:07 PM
"I don't think anyone, including Trump really wants a wall."

Looks like the mafioso Trump is concocting the Wall issue to wack the Democrats and put the US population in fear of typically peaceful illegal aliens.

particularly when Trump-Russia Inc + genuine Republicans are now suffering the embarrassment of a Democrat majority in the US House of Reps.
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 7 January 2019 12:07:08 PM
Individual, do you really not understand the difference between a wall, designed to keep a captive population in, & one to keep invading hordes out?
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 7 January 2019 1:27:00 PM
We have walls everywhere, many of them not made of concrete or steel. The most common materials used are ignorance & selfishness manufactured by opportunistic mentality.
We can't get funding for the walls we need but billions are squandered on the walls we don't need. People are simply becoming increasingly stupid with the help of low level higher education.
I have asked this before & I'll ask again; what is a non-violent alternative to stop the flow of people into the States ? We know now that the EU's open borders policy is a dreadful failure. It cost lives & is ruining economies. And now, Trump gets abused for trying to prevent the same from happening in his nation.
Posted by individual, Monday, 7 January 2019 8:48:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy