The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Man stupid, gorilla wise… Koko say so… > Comments

Man stupid, gorilla wise… Koko say so… : Comments

By Barry York, published 2/11/2018

Overwhelmingly, the comments are of the self-righteous, reactionary, Nature worshiping kind that belittles humanity and places the wisdom of the beast/Nature above humanity.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
How about that? An intelligent article by a Lefty! So rare.
Posted by calwest, Friday, 2 November 2018 8:40:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Left is a very broad church, Calwest. It alway has been, encompassing Marxists, Anarchists, and the multitude of pseudo-left positions, such as the Greens. It involves idealists, careerists, and psychotics (since, after all, every revolution needs executioners and jailers). Many of us would be content to walk behind the plough, as long as there was a guarantee that the psychotics did put away the sword - what am I saying ?! They never will.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 2 November 2018 8:58:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
denying ones Creator always leads to very irrational and stupid outcomes. The worshippers of the creation over the Creator. I mean some are still blind or stupid enough to think we evolved from gorilla's.
Posted by runner, Friday, 2 November 2018 10:20:28 AM
A bloke who admits to being influenced by Marxism has absolutely nothing sensible to say about anything. It is one thing to be a harmless but naive Australian lefty; quite another to adhere to the vilest, most destructive creed to ever foul society.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 November 2018 10:38:21 AM
Barry, I bow to your superior knowledge of the brain of an ape, given the brain of a naked ape composed the article I just read.

Man stupid?

Too damn right he is and shown in countless examples we see every day. For instance, the love affair half the world is having with fossil fuel and the fact that runaway climate could unless mitigated could kill all life on planet earth!?

And we could if so disposed stop the unfolding catastrophe, even now, by the simple expediency of changing course and using the nuclear option and the electrifying of virtually all our transport options, if we could but eliminate the self-absorbed irrational greed that has us chained like condemned prisoners to coal and oil.

We could change the government, but what would change, given other naked apes have been conditioned by their handlers (the CMFEU?) to continue to dig up use, export and burn coal.

Even as we throw away, the most energy dense material on earth as if it were just mere tailings from mining operations. And here I am, once again giving a plug for both sanity and MSR thorium.

Maybe we could teach another great ape, with sign language he can't misunderstand, to change course even if only to leave a habitable planet and a better standard of life for his grandkids than he enjoyed.

And here I refer to the orange haired orangutan in Washington, and I know you know exatly who I mean, even if the suggestion put has other naked apes going bananas a shaking the sh!t out of their cages.

And they will no doubt make known who they, to all and sundry by the usual derogatory abuse and denial that demonstrates a cohort, with the average IQ of the ambient temperature?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 2 November 2018 10:41:36 AM
No runner, we did not evolve from Gorillas, well perhaps with the exception of some lost souls, but both Gorillas and Humans evolved from a common ancestor many millions of years ago.
Do you really believe the Earth is about 6k years old, as that book of fairy tales implies, and was created by someone or something other than Evolution?
Gorillas may well be smarter than Humans because they do not wantonly and deliberately destroy their only life support system for their own selfish greed as do Humans.
Posted by ateday, Friday, 2 November 2018 11:15:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy