The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The tyranny of fashion: shredding Banksy > Comments

The tyranny of fashion: shredding Banksy : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 22/10/2018

This is a world, of transaction, appearance and display, based on conceit and seduction, the toying by the super star artist with the necessarily gullible.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Our world is one of fakery. Starting with this or that state-controlled media and fake news and orchestrated events. If it was possible to collect audio of an event, why not video as well?

Or would that have revealed that there was more fakery and an orchestrated event being assembled before our eyes? And because we are programmed to automatically believe the worst, Sold to the, as ever gullible, masses!

But very artfully conceived and promulgated if what we heard was fakery, say real torture and recorded elsewhere then sold to the gullible as applicable to an opponent?

Everywhere we look there are events and denials, and fake facts being produced as mountainous misinformation!

We could deploy unbeatable covert space age lie detection to actually examine the veracity of some of these utterances? But hey, that would put the principle untruth tellers right there in the public crosshairs, and we couldn't have that now, could we?

I mean concepts such as truth and honesty in politics, would render some if not all players redundant or dismissed by those who pay their salaries and ENTITLEMENTS!

The real art here is the art of the artful dodger! And we are left holding the bag and paying the entire price for all this, we care about you fakery!?

I know what I'd like to shred! Each and every non-core promise promulgated preelection by some, honest as the day is long, politician! Mine would surely meltdown?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 22 October 2018 10:54:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy