The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Taiwan can help with UN Global Goals > Comments

Taiwan can help with UN Global Goals : Comments

By Jaushieh Wu, published 19/9/2018

We are extremely disappointed that the UN continues to misuse 1971's General Assembly Resolution 2758 (XXVI) to justify Taiwan's exclusion and isolation.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
YES YES AND YES. And before Taiwan becomes just another uncontested possession of the expansionary Chinese government/digital dictatorship!

If China wants to claim this Island nation as her own, then allow a free and fair UN overseen referendum to see if that is what the Taiwanese also want?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 19 September 2018 12:29:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, No and NO! Alan B.

You've got all these global plans back to front.
The author is arguing for China's interests, not Taiwans.
China is the model for global governance, in league with UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Their authoritarian social credit system will most likely eventually be imposed on us.
China and UN are partners in a future none of us will actually want once it gets here.

http://qz.com/1225347/xi-jinping-says-chinas-one-party-authoritarian-system-can-be-a-model-for-the-world/

I have friends with Taiwanese partners and family.
I asked him a few weeks back, 'What's my position on Taiwan independence'; knowing of the issues with China and knowing his opinions on things well enough that I'd go along with his advice.

He said 'Stay out of it'.
- Implying that it's an issue for the Taiwanese people, and it's between them and China.

I could add more, but I think I should take his advice.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 24 September 2018 7:14:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy