The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Subtle shifts in concern > Comments

Subtle shifts in concern : Comments

By Graham Young, published 29/5/2018

While there is a strong expectation that Labor could win the next election, it is a rebuttable presumption.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Aidan,

The due date for the next election is June/July next year and I can't see any reason for MT to call an election any time soon.

The positive is that it appears that the voters are starting to wise up to the weasel Shorten.

Hopefully, he becomes Desposa-Bill.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 2:27:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maybe Harvey Weinstein should identify as a woman. According to the abc feminist they can do no wrong. Certainly Weinstein was a strong supporter of Hillary along with Bill. No wonder she took up the 'feminist' cause. No wonder the youth are totally confused.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 2:30:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
sorry wrong post
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 2:32:28 PM
I would imagine there would be a national jubilance if both lost.

By what miracle could that happen?
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 6:26:08 PM
PS:
I have all my money on Tania Plbersek to lead the Labor party to victory. She could do it!

She is left leaning, (internal problem), composed and sweet. She's a winner!

I can't shake the gut-feeling.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 6:44:06 PM
The confidence in politicians is at an all time low whether they are conservative, labor, green, or independent orientated.
Matters that get up voters noses are politicians retiring and going straight into positions from which they can lobby their former political peers, Labor and LNP both implicated.
Some huge transactions in the millions of dollars have occurred with little, or no explanation ... to Murdoch, Direct Action, and now to Great Barrier Reef.
The Murray/Darling system is a dog's breakfast.
Royal Commission employed against the Opposition Party, it came up with nothing.
The major political parties gain huge donations from corporations which expect decisions to favour them.
Ambos and military forces are not supported after becoming highly stressed and displaying PTSD.
The emphasis is on aggression, rather than debate.
Politicians lie by ommission or commission. The LNP skite about employment increasing; yet, the unemployment rate has hardly changed. There has been a record amount of immigration creating more jobs.

Politicians need a code of ethics.
There needs to be a strong Federal ICAC.
Posted by ant, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 9:13:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy