The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Genderbread Person is a bad fairy tale that furthers LGBTIQ rainbow ideology > Comments

Genderbread Person is a bad fairy tale that furthers LGBTIQ rainbow ideology : Comments

By Wendy Francis, published 26/4/2018

No one is denying that gender dysphoria is real and students who identify on any spectrum must be treated with respect and yes, love!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Thank you Wendy.
Keep up the good work.
Posted by LesP, Thursday, 26 April 2018 3:44:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh god. The gingerbread man was a MAN, not an indiscriminate person.

Guy Gibson of Dam Busters fame had a black dog called NI-GGER, not blacky or any other name but ni-gger.

People who try to up date historical fact are kidding themselves, & need to grow up & join the real world.

OLO needs to up date it's program when it tells me to "remove profanity" when I use the word ni-gger. What are you running here a bleeding hearts do-gooder site trying to deny history?
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 26 April 2018 4:02:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hooray for Hasbeen !
I agree, remove the filter. There was even a Grandstand in Darwin
with that name.
It is a derivative of the Latin for an African, Negris or something
similar. Are we going to ban Latin as well ?
Are they ashamed of being black ?
Gawd, we will speak like a lot of bloody pansies if they have their way.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 26 April 2018 4:51:54 PM
To Alan B. This issue of gender identification is not the same as homosexuality. Nor is cross dressing the same as homosexuality, or any other merging of gender roles the same as homosexuality. As far as I'm aware the issue of homosexuality being in the genes is debated on it's scientific merrit. The other issues (and letters) on the LGB... abrivation are not part of debated science of it being in their genes. As far as I'm aware there are serious health concerns with pushing this gender switching ideology. Medically speaking this is a harmful ideology that if bought into and acted on can do harm to the indivual who thinks they should be the other sex. Irreversible harm from surgery and hormone treatment. I see a decent amount of harm in the ginger person subject, because

1). it seeks to normalize something that isn't normal, instead of trying to be honest in it's difference while trying to get tollerence and acceptance. Thus it counts as a type of manipulation and lies.

2). The issues of health concerns already mentioned are worth being skeptical on these ideological pushes. Tollerence is not so great that it is the only factor to be concerned. Until children are past puberty and adults on their own to to understand the health issues involved in a gender changing procedure. This should not be pushed in schools to confuse kids who are trying to figure out their identity and often "try out" different stereotypes to see if they can identify themselves by it.

3). In spite of what it claims all the other letters on the LGB abrivation (not sexual attraction identifiers) are all about identifying stereotypes and encouraging them. Even making up new identifiers to expand their view of tolerance. (More divisive then tolerant.)
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Thursday, 26 April 2018 6:28:12 PM
Wow. So many nutters so triggered over what essentially amounts to a crap pun.

Oh well, whatever floats your boats, lads.

//OLO needs to up date it's program when it tells me to "remove profanity" when I use the word ni-gger.//

You'd be amazed at what OLO's filter deems profanity. It seems quite random; it'll kick up a fuss about the most innocuous words and then turn a blind eye to complete filth. I reckon it's broken.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 26 April 2018 7:32:06 PM
The denialists can make anything they like true if they own their own facts and decide evidence-based science is ideology! As for medical evidence that gender reassignment is dangerous? No more so than say a hysterectomy to remediate life threating bleeding.Yesterday I decided that I would consciously manipulate my genes so as to become taller and stronger. And as I strove with all my might and main. All I managed was soiled underwear. Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 26 April 2018 11:19:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy