The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dutton ventures where fools fear to tread > Comments

Dutton ventures where fools fear to tread : Comments

By Bruce Haigh, published 19/3/2018

As a young diplomat posted to South Africa at the height of Apartheid, 1976/79, I chose to assist those opposing the regime.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
It is not “white right wing extremists” who are urging the shooting and throat-cutting of whites; nor is it they who are threatening to steal “farm land without compensation. The people doing these things, plus murdering, assaulting and torturing, are black racists.

And, was it normal for a “young diplomat” representing a foreign country in SA to run interference and help one section of the population against the government? Perhaps that's just a memory thing with the ageing Haigh. If he had done such a thing, he stood to be expelled.

It is The Left wing that “of Australian politics” that “ is destructive, negative, cruel and shallow; it has brought nothing of value to the country.” And it is not the Right wing or anything else that has made Haigh sick. He has always been that way.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 19 March 2018 9:32:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think Bruce might have got his left and right mixed up. If that's true what you did when you were a diplomat in SA it was disgraceful behavior on your part, you were sent there and paid to do a job, you were supposed to be a diplomat, and that means you are not supposed to get involved or take sides in local affairs. You are now stating that Mr Dutton is interfering in another country's business, that is a double standard. Also, what is the correlation between white farmers being murdered on land that they own where they have lived for decades and illegal arrivals crossing Australia's Borders. Its time Bruce you retired your pen, Peter Dutton is doing his best for Australia.
Posted by MAREELORRAINE, Monday, 19 March 2018 9:56:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wonder if it is our entire diplomatic service, or just this bloke who is so far left, & anti Australian.

I find it painful to know that we are paying this bloke a very high pension, & all the thanks for it is these anti Oz rants.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 19 March 2018 11:01:51 AM
we know Bruce your judegement about the possibility of Abbott stopping the boats was 100% wrong. I suspect you would support Isis fighters returning to Australia ahead of hard working white South African farmers coming here. You might know a few activist from the 1980's but having a daughter in law from South Africa and many black and white friends from SA, it is obvious that whites are becoming an endangered species. Whites are particularly targeted. Almost everyone among the thousands of South Africans here have lost family members or friends. Your bigotry is amazing.
Posted by runner, Monday, 19 March 2018 12:09:36 PM
Hasbeen,

I read a report saying that DEFAT is now certainly staffed by Left wing culture warriors, more interested in trendy Marxist values than they are in the well being and security of Australia. Then there's the Bishop woman overseeing it.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 19 March 2018 12:25:25 PM
'I read a report saying that DEFAT is now certainly staffed by Left wing culture warriors,'

thats why we need the swamp drained ttbn. Just look at the abc who prefer to allow whites to be called ' c nts' rather than care for abused aboriginal children. Identity politics started by the marxist and strongly promoted by the abc is putried. And to think they are paid huge salaries to promote it.
Posted by runner, Monday, 19 March 2018 12:34:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy