The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Malcolm Turnbull's year of failing badly > Comments

Malcolm Turnbull's year of failing badly : Comments

By Lisa Singh, published 19/12/2017

But, for Malcolm Turnbull …instead of accomplishment he must have felt relief and embarrassment.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Yes Lisa, Malcolm Short are both regressive led by self interest. Hopefully Cory and Pauline can increase in influence.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 10:38:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whereas 2008 to 2013 were 6 years of Labor failing badly.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 21 December 2017 6:06:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Within days of him superseding Abbot he has putting out all Abbots policies reworded. What was the point of getting rid of Abbot. The whole party has to go and send a message they'll never forget. Same with Labor till they get rid of Shorten. Australians spoke loud and clear that health care was one of their four top priorities prior to the last election. This pair's back room deals have crushed Aussies health care into the ground. Get rid of them both. Parliament has a natural right and left. We need a parliament of independants and parties to be banned to ensure every corner of Australia gets its say instead of always Sydney and Melbourne.
Posted by democracydemon, Monday, 25 December 2017 1:53:59 AM
I wish I was smart enough to do something about these fleas we call politicians. People seem to think there are honest politicians. I must explain why an honest poly will never last. Polys are polys because of all the money and influence they control or command. Every time they issue a major contract or service, somewhere money is deposited into a distant and untraceable sources account. An honest poly therefore cannot be trusted or entertained by the old guard because of fear of exposure by the honest poly. The same applies only at a much larger scale with Prime Ministers. Because they do these top level 'dirty deals' they need to know that the person they are dealing with is as committed and as corrupt as they are or else they will not entertain each other, again for fear of being exposed. When a naive poly first enters politics he has all good intentions. After a while he slowly succumbs to the subtle blackmail tactics used amongst pollies. 'If you want my help with your bill you have to help me with mine'. And slowly more demands are put on the novice poly until he is well and truly on board. The rest is history.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 26 December 2017 2:26:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy