The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Malcolm Turnbull's year of failing badly > Comments

Malcolm Turnbull's year of failing badly : Comments

By Lisa Singh, published 19/12/2017

But, for Malcolm Turnbull …instead of accomplishment he must have felt relief and embarrassment.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
“....LGBTIQ Australians will be equal under the law.” The ridiculous law enables them to marry; it does not make homosexual 'marriage' equal to heterosexual marriage or anything else. It does not make homosexuals 'equal' in any way at all. That they can pick who is to be the 'wife' and who is to be the 'husband' probably gives them an edge over the rest of us!

What a joke Western society has become. We don't need the Muslims to tell us what a degenerate mob of losers we are.

Another joke from this Labor politician is the one about fake marriage NOT being “an achievement for the Turnbull government.” Of course it was an achievement for the Turnbull government, I am ashamed to say. Turnbull had the whole idea stopped dead in its tracks for the life of his government, but he handed the whole, obnoxious thing over to Labor, the Greens and assorted sickos. He doesn't care about the important things ailing Australia, but he is certainly pleased with himself about is degenerate 'achievement'.

I'm not interested in what else this Labor campaigner has to say. It is just free advertising for a political party.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 10:30:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A Laborite?! - Cancel the NBN, then I'll vote for you.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 11:05:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Lisa, can't agree with much of this partisan comment. First if the SSM survey had not been conduct and conducted because Labor blocked a Plebiscite which could have seen this matter resolved nigh on a year ago.

While many didn't agree with the survey? The fact that it was both voluntary and overwhelming enabled those anti SSM clowns, who thought that their stone age view was shared by a majority of Australians, to be put right back in their box. And for a few hours we saw the parliament we could and should have not the spoiled brat kindy it has become!

It's a crying shame you couldn't have also blocked the survey, regardless of the harm and conflict and division in the community.

You and Labor could have ridden to a landslide victory on the back of it?

And then we would have had to go back to a massively maxed out credit card even more expensive energy, as you clowns avoided doing anything real or anything that got offside with the puppet master greens?

Nuclear energy would remained stalled and we would remain in the nuclear armed cross hairs of a nuclear armed madman while you and your ilk, talk appeasement. i.e., negotiated outcome?

How many of those has there been now with that rogue state?

And your lot would have entrenched our dependence of China even further? Given you and your lot have no other real solution?

Certainly nothing like the industrial renaissance that is the promise of cheaper than coal thorium! No! We should vote for you cause according to you? You and your mixed message lot are less despicable? Right?

And then we wonder why there's an energy crisis and unaffordable housing! You and your lot had a chance to fix it years ago and only discovered anything like solutions while in opposition! And a fat lot of good they are now!

Just once, how about focusing on the nation and Australian rather than just winning the next election! You make me sick!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 19 December 2017 11:56:22 AM
Yes Turnbull's a failure. The only reason he's prime minister is because lefty, greeny, queerthinkers such as yourself and Leigh Sales convinced lefty greeny queerthinkers in the Liberal Party that an honest, straight bloke like Tony Abbott couldn't win the next election. So instead of a strong voice for a fair and prosperous Australia, we've now got a choice between a bloke who cares for nothing except Malcolm, and a bloke who cares for nothing.
Posted by Little, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 3:46:24 PM
Malcolm Turnbull will now be able to have a relaxed
Christmas. Happy Holidays in Point Piper. Mr Turnbull's
2018 recovery is not certain but his demise was a
matter of time had he lost Bennelong. As Mr Alexander
stated to the PM - "This is your victory!"

We have yet to see what policies will be produced in
2018. Laws concerning foreign political donations,
the implementation of laws concerning the sexual abuse
of children as suggested by the Royal Commission would
be another step in the right direction. No murther
cuts to education would be another, as would forcing
foreign companies and investors to pay their share of
taxes, and the list goes on.

But I digress.

I read Senator Singh's article with interest. It was
harsh. Criticism is well and good but how about balancing
things out with some solutions?

Anyway, I like what Greg Sheridan had to say in the final
episode of "Q&A" on Monday evening, 18th Dec. 2017:

Sheridan stated:

"I've been a journalist for 40 years and met politicians all
over the world. Our politicians are certainly as good
as the average politicians any where in the world, all of
them start out trying to do some good for their country.
They're much more idealistic than the average run of the
mill person. I do think it is corrosion and bad to think
there is something wicked about our politics. Our politics
is basically good and we have been a very well governed
country throughout our history".
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 3:52:22 PM
So refreshing to have an unbiased report tendered. Wait Lisa is on the other side and is totally biased and compromised, what a joke article. Perhaps Tony Abbott can reply as to why Lisa seems to be not only unhinged but completely at variance with average Australia?
Posted by JBowyer, Tuesday, 19 December 2017 8:23:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy