The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Losing the last vestiges of our moral fabric > Comments

Losing the last vestiges of our moral fabric : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 20/11/2017

Humanity is not a concept that we should merely aspire to, it should be the reality to which we must live up and never waver.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
The poor are the powerless in this country, paying a far greater cost for considerations made by those with the power, making local decisions for the worlds desperate, while leaving themselves insulated from the fallout!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 20 November 2017 2:12:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I absolutely deny that I am in any part of the we you refer to here and note that, this conflict is part and parcel of primitive culture and made infinitely worse by the culture of the sword!

which typically justifies all such dehumanised behaviour on the basis of, ordered by their God! And demonstrably, a jealous God of hate and fury!?

Part and parcel of a broader problem, is poverty and desertification of formerly fertile areas that used to support sustenance agriculture!

The answer is (gifted) affordable energy and affordable water, and bought and paid for, (as enduring aid that just keeps on giving) by a tiny Tobin tax.

This is all we can do, save getting into the fight and picking a side? Then exterminating the aggressor, driving him into the sea along with the deplorable Godless inhuman tactics!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 20 November 2017 5:40:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alon,

Given that the lefties would scream blue murder if actual military action was taken against these warlords, what action is left. Weeping and wailing is not doing squat either.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 7:15:38 AM
I think I took a wrong turn at the last dimension.
'action' ....isn't that a word usually associated with something being done?
Yep! I gotta be in the wrong place
Posted by ilmessaggio, Wednesday, 22 November 2017 3:03:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy