The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why WikiLeaks was right: rigging the democratic way > Comments

Why WikiLeaks was right: rigging the democratic way : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 7/11/2017

Various Democrats have finally come clean about the Hillary Clinton machine: things were, it seems, rigged, stacked, and doctored.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Yet another typical rubbish/ risible rant, from the (birds of a feather) disingenuous, mendacious pen of the Assange/Putin excusing! American and Clinton hating Author. And, I believe, demonstrably so?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 7 November 2017 8:35:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When are you going to get into your space ship AB and PO.

And Trump, as a God fearing man, has nothing to fear!

Another great article of truth, from an equally great author. I like this author!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 9:11:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My interest in U.S politics is close to zero. However, I know that Trump is the only person who can rescue the country from the depridations of the Democrats if only his own party will let him. Other things I know: the Clintons are rubbish; the Democratic party is rubbish; an increasing number of Republican politicians are rubbish, and a good part of the U.S population is rubbish for allowing almost weekly mass shootings of innocent people. They are not going to going to give up their 'right to bear arms' for anyone, the bloody cowboys.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 9:26:11 AM
"Various Democrats have finally come clean about the Hillary Clinton machine: things were, it seems, rigged, stacked, and doctored."

- Told you all that 18mths ago; and all I copped was curry from the useful idiots.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 9:45:32 AM
Rigging and stacking is the special forte of tax avoiding (if its flat stack it) tax cheats like Trump And Putin?

Those exposed like Trump and Putin and those who link them by the leaked document expose viewed on Four corners last night.

[ A sudden and very severe case of Sargent Schulz syndrome perhaps, with the alleged champion of subjectively selected social justice, Wikileaks nowhere in sight, exposing any of it!]

And included Hilary via her charity vehicle. Well forgivable, if we're going to tax charities, then why not shelter our donated money in tax havens. And obviously, Paragons of virtue, Trump's and Putin's sentiments exactly!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 7 November 2017 10:38:44 AM
1. This was a competition between two flawed individuals ultimately chosen by two very flawed organisations to represent them. The US and the world can be thankful that the very much less flawed of these was victorious. If Trump does nothing else in his presidency (and he's already done plenty) he will still be ranked in the top half of US presidents simply by virtue of the fact that he kept Hilary and her corrupt gang out of office.

2. Finally, after a year of tantrum throwing and attempts to overturn the results of the election, some in the DNC and its circle of supporters (ie the MSM), have come to realise that significant changes are required if they have a hope of making any sort of inroads into the Trump majority in 2018 and 2020. The attacks Brazille is suffering doesn't bode well for those seeking change.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 12:46:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy