The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Religion, science denial, and our evolutionary roots! > Comments

Religion, science denial, and our evolutionary roots! : Comments

By Brian Morris, published 24/10/2017

Religion is a man-made construct, and its flawed origins are rooted in the primitive recesses of our limbic brain - and distorted by our innate survival mechanisms.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
//Your pseudo fake science is a joke.//

... That runner doesn't get.

Maybe you should pray for the continued advancement of 'pseudo fake science' so that you can live a longer, healthier life to preach to us what a crock all this science is whilst empirically falsifying your own hypothesis.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 27 October 2017 4:56:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh Toni

I thought I was the one ps off! The something from nothing brigade are pitiful. I wonder why is it that the God, creationist worship upsets them so much. Obviously they ignore that many scientific breakthroughs have been made in the past by those who accept the obvious. The 22000th revision of the evolution tale has produced nothing but arrogant men who are in complete denial of the obvious. Meanwhile true science will demand observation and trial (you know the kind evolution has failed on at every turn).
Posted by runner, Friday, 27 October 2017 5:11:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy