The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump must question Abbas-PLO commitment to peace with Israel > Comments

Trump must question Abbas-PLO commitment to peace with Israel : Comments

By David Singer, published 30/8/2017

'We won’t accept the Jewishness of Israel. We are asking for the 1967 borders.' (Mahmoud Abbas 2014)

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Dear David,

Jordan has already washed off its hands in 1988 as it declared that it has no interest in the West Bank.

Anyone can see that having anything to do with this cursed land would clearly be against Jordan's interests and since Jordanians are not idiots, if Jordan is forced into "negotiation" with Israel, it would simply tell Israel: "take it all, what's that got to do with me?".

While you avoided saying so explicitly, what other outcome could there possibly be from such "negotiations", except for Israel to take the full responsibility/sovereignty for that cursed territory?

And this is just the outcome you want, as you believe that Israel sits in your little pocket to serve your Jewish ambitions with its blood, sweat and tears.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 31 August 2017 12:53:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You are delusional singer.
Trump will never help you. Even if he wanted to his total and utter incompetence would ensure complete failure.
Grasping at straws is so pathetic.
Funny you have more faith in a farcical clown like trump than your so called god.
You would think your god would assist his "chosen" people in their quest for land. He did last time.
But somehow this time he does nothing. Funny that.
How do you explain your gods lack of assistance for the jewish people singer?
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 31 August 2017 1:05:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

You now add the following further false and misleading remarks without any evidence to substantiate them:
"And this is just the outcome you want, as you believe that Israel sits in your little pocket to serve your Jewish ambitions with its blood, sweat and tears."

I would ask you to withdraw the above remarks in addition to the following totally false and misleading claims which I earlier asked you to retract:
"But the author is not committed to peace either, nor cares about Israel's welfare. His sole aim is to bring those cursed territories under Jewish control; and he wants Israel to do that dirty work for him."

If you are not man or woman enough to do so, then have the guts to give me your full name and address so I can take legal action against you.

When you have made your choice - we can then civilly discuss the following issues you have raised:
"Jordan has already washed off its hands in 1988 as it declared that it has no interest in the West Bank.

Anyone can see that having anything to do with this cursed land would clearly be against Jordan's interests and since Jordanians are not idiots, if Jordan is forced into "negotiation" with Israel, it would simply tell Israel: "take it all, what's that got to do with me?".
Posted by david singer, Friday, 1 September 2017 7:59:37 AM
"I would ask you to withdraw from east Jerusalem in addition to the following totally false and misleading claims which I earlier asked you to retract: " His sole aim is to bring those cursed territories under Jewish control; ."

If you are not man or woman enough to do so, then have the guts to give me your full name and address so I can take Merkava Mk 4M Windbreaker, fitted with Trophy Active Protection System, against you. When you have made your choice - we can then civilly discuss your military defeat ."
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 1 September 2017 7:08:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy