The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Kurds under Erdogan's tyrannical governance > Comments

The Kurds under Erdogan's tyrannical governance : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 10/7/2017

Tens of thousands have been killed over 40 years of bloodletting between Turkish forces and the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), and tragically there seems to be no end in sight.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I believe Erdogan is to Islam what Hitler was to Germany? He had peace, a working peace agreement, made possible by agreed autonomy for the Kurds and a Kurdish party looking at winning through further, via peaceful political means?

Which was destroyed via, I believe, a confected and stage managed crisis?

That then allowed a patently personally reviled minority to once again serve a sabre rattling Erdogan's need of a convenient scapegoat/ethnic minority and the conflict he needs to do a Hitler and gain absolute power, which and mark my words, will not end at the current Turkish border! Already a quasi Caliphate!?

The turkish Tyrant has over fifty deployable thermal nuclear weapons currently stored on turkish soil? And could leave NATO, with them still in his arsenal, in a heartbeat, if that suited his purpose!?

Not for nothing is it writ large, you call fool all of the people some of the time!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 10 July 2017 11:50:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy