The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Khayre was no terrorist, he was an ice addict who had lost all grip of reality > Comments

Khayre was no terrorist, he was an ice addict who had lost all grip of reality : Comments

By Kuranda Seyit, published 22/6/2017

The question and we will never know the real answer, is what was his intention? Was his intention to advance an ideological cause?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
“Allegedly”! Nothing 'alleged' about it it. He did it, alright, and there is nothing “sad” about it. It is a cause for anger and wonder at how this scum bag ever got into Australia in the first place; why he was still in Australia, and why he was on bail.

“We need to stop assuming just because someone is Muslim that when they commit a violent crime that it automatically becomes a terrorist act; because they were lone wolves; because they were 'apparently' representing IS”

We do not! What 'we', in the form of ASIO and the Federal Police should be doing is investigating this  Peace Foundation outfit, FAIR, and Kuranda Seyit himself.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 22 June 2017 10:32:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another "Islam is wonderful, but misunderstood" article by Kuranda Seyit. Like all previous writings, this one shows how dishonest Muslims are about their actions and beliefs. As I have said for many, many years here on OLO: radical Muslims kill, moderate Muslims make excuses and blame others.

By the way, if, as stated in the article, and accepted by the writer, terrorism is "an act, or a threat to commit an act, that is done with the intention to coerce or influence the public or any government by intimidation to advance a political, religious or ideological cause, and the act causes death, serious harm or endangers a person", then, based upon any and all Islamic histories, Seyit's dear prophet was a terrorist. This was a man who attacked his neighbors for 10 years, often by surprise or at night, dozens and dozens of times. He attacked, killed, plundered, tortured, raped and enslaved men women and children -- and is still considered a great moral example by Seyit and all Muslims. The Quran has a nice one-verse summary of this man's career in verse 7:4. That verse says all one needs to know about that religion and the morals of the writer.

Oh yes, just to make it clear to all (except Seyit) it seems that in the hadith (the Islamic traditions), someone proudly says "I am made victorious with terror". Who can it be?

My only question is why doltish, mendacious Muslims continue to write these silly articles? Do they actually believe the nonsensical things they write?
Posted by kactuz, Friday, 23 June 2017 7:56:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kaktuz is back.
Stalking Muslims on OLO again.
He only ever writes derogatory comment on Muslims here, and offers no comment on any other subject.
To what counter terror group does Kaktuz belong?
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 24 June 2017 10:31:41 PM
DD" Kaktuz is back. Stalking Muslims on OLO again. He only ever writes derogatory comment on Muslims here, and offers no comment on any other subject.

Well even I find absolutely nothing Praiseworthy to write about mahommedeans, so he must be right.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 26 June 2017 4:49:48 PM
Put away your "zippo" Jayb...I lit this fire!

It amuses me when posters to OLO; already hiding behind anonymity, find the need to hide further behind the cloak of anonymity, with another layer of secrecy to comment on certain subject matter.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 7:21:21 AM
Do you want some kero to help it along?
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 8:32:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy