The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 'How many Arabs have we killed?' > Comments

'How many Arabs have we killed?' : Comments

By Kellie Tranter, published 31/1/2017

If we participate in illegal military incursions into sovereign nations, what responsibilities do we have for documenting the loss of life? If we honour lives shouldn't we also value them? Lest we forget the innocents?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Thank you for this article Kellie, I do agree with your point of view
Posted by Cassivellaunus, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 9:06:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We are not in the business of annexing the territory of any other sovereign nation like China in tibet or Putin in Georgia or the Crimea, accompanied as usual by your deafening silence!

We don't deliberately target the innocents like al qaeda or ISIS specialize in!

But given they and their soulless kindred, the drug lords of Asia, the Taliban, use them as alternative sandbags! There is bound to be some unfortunate casualties! Highly regrettable and I would it were different!

But because our very survival as civilised human beings governed by the rule of law and the Geneva convention, is at stake, we have no choice, but excise this evil cancer from the face of the planet!

Because if we don't Kellie, even numskulls like yourself will be no better than bagatell, goods and chattel, able to be traded like cattle or sold or used as your seeming lord and masters dictate!

Many WW11 soldiers reportedly fired over the heads of the enemy until they liberated the Nazi death camps and saw the carnage and the human toll! And from that day until VE day, all those shots were reportedly aimed to kill! And justifiably so, in any righteous war or action!

We do have an honour bound duty to protect the innocent from the barbaric genocide and infanticide of the intensely evil, mass murdering miscreants we confront in their chosen annexed by them, lair!

And given they are even more evil in their action and intent than any Nazi, who in any fair comparison, look like model citizens! We have no other righteous choice!

You, their eager beaver Devil's advocate? However do!

And given your words have as usual, ostensibly indicated what side you're on, you need to pack your bags and scurry on over to the devils you seem to serve, with a less than well intentioned or pernicious pen?

Given the choices you have made in recent years, as to whom (pure unadulterated evil personified) you are more than willing to defend and pro bono? Pack them and move on out! ASAP!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 31 January 2017 9:25:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't care how many Arabs “we” have killed. I don't know that “we” have actually killed any; and I certainly don't know that anyone actually asked Kellie Tranter that question. Nor do I know by whose lights we have “illegally” made incursions into sovereign nations. The West is fighting for its existence against Islam; legal niceties do not come into it.

How damn stupid and ineffectual have we become when we start bleating about killing the enemy!
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 9:30:19 AM
probably a far more honest question would be how many Arab lives have been saved by Western soilders dying and risking their lives to help others in these hell holes largely created by Islam.. The problem is a 'human rights lawyer'that has enjoyed all the priveleges brought to her by the Western world now sees herself as 'morally'superior in her warped world view. I suspect nothing is further from the truth.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 9:46:00 AM
How many Arabs have the Arabs killed and raped.

The Arabs in Iraq started killing each other long before America pulled out.

They would drive trucks with bombs into crowds of. little children, killing 50
in one account I heard back then

Also America had a lot of the leaders who later rose up to lead killer militant groups
like Alqueada and Isis captured and imprisoned but because stupid civil rights
advocates like the one who wrote this article demand court of law trials for our enemy
combatants, they had to release them when they pulled out, instead of shooting them.
So now they have to fight the same enemies all over again.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 10:13:38 AM
Short answer to Tranter's question: not enough, given the recent history of terrorism.

A more pertinent question is how many non-Arabs have Arabs killed, but that's clearly not a question that concerns Tranter.

There's a creepy self-regard about Tranter, a narcissism that's heavily skewed to the vanity end of the scale. Come to think of it, that's a characteristic of most, maybe all, "human rights lawyers".

Tranter's delusions are obvious, but I'm still wondering what it is she finds so attractive about Islam and Islamists that leads her to promote their interests.

Is it the female genital mutilation, the subjugation of women, the 1500 years of marriage of first cousins and the consequent mental health issues, the invasion of the western democracies and the installation of sharia law, the rape of women, girls and little boys, or just the general slaughter of unarmed civilians?

Which is it? Has Tranter learned nothing from the recent invasion of Europe?
Posted by calwest, Tuesday, 31 January 2017 11:00:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy