The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump: 'Close the open hand out of love' > Comments

Trump: 'Close the open hand out of love' : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 16/1/2017

Do not give Netanyahu what he wants. If you do, you will rob the vast majority of Israelis and Palestinians of everything they aspire for.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
No Billyd, I have read the Iranian statements and heard their speeches.
It is exactly what they say, Death to Israel, Death to America etc etc.
Just recently they suggested that Israel could be removed in 8 minutes.
You seem to miss a lot of that but then of course so does everyone in
this country as it is seldom reported here. Tooo Boooring ! or not pc.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 16 January 2017 9:06:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You need to change your reading habits Bazz, you seem to read what you want to hear, and completely miss context. Israel are constantly threatening Iran, but I guess that's OK because Iran are the 'bad guys'. Israel also bombed Syria the other day, unprovoked, I suppose that's OK too?
Posted by Billyd, Monday, 16 January 2017 9:24:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hear and read Iran making the threats.
You say I am seeing/hearing out of context !

What nonsense, they do not mince their words.
They say it and they threaten it, you have to take them at their word.
Oh and they do it in English just to make sure you get it.
What you say is just plain ridiculous.

You sound like one of their useful idiots.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 16 January 2017 10:02:31 PM
That's right Bazz. And, President Almondbread made sure he told the world what was going to happen to Israel at every opportunity, followed by the clerics after his demise from leadership. And, shoot, there are demonstrations everyday in Tehran, with people screaming "Death to America, Death to Israel". One would need to be as far out of the loop as billy bulldust not to know that. It's common knowledge to everyone else. Billy's ignorance is sad, really.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 16 January 2017 10:48:00 PM
Bazz

The term 'Death to ...' is just an Arab expression of frustration. Like death to traffic, death to taxes, death to reality TV.

I don't know about the '8 minutes' stuff, but I'm sure it's just another expression of Palestinian frustration at having their lands seized, their culture destroyed, their populations bombed and their people routinely humiliated.

Why does so much propaganda rhetoric push these silly armageddon timelnes? I suppose you still believe that Iraq could have nuked the US in 45 minutes.

foxy

'Fingers-crossed that President Trump will have the
intelligence to realise that and not be pushed into
any disastrous action by the Israeli government.'

No way. He's an Israel supporter through and through. Things will get a whole lot worse under his regime. It's hard to grasp how much worse they could possibly get, but there are a few thousand Palestinians alive today that will be dead or crippled under the next Israeli Operation Spoiltbratstorm or whatever sexy name they want to give it. And the US and western media will treat them as just a footnote.
Posted by Killarney, Tuesday, 17 January 2017 5:39:31 AM
Killarny, Iranians are not Palestinians, they are Persians.
They are proud of their support of Hezbollah and I doubt that they
care in the least about Sunni Palestinians.

Your comment, it is just like death to traffic, well maybe, it is just
rhetoric but are you certain ? It is certainly not friendship.
Anyway my ideal policy to the Middle East is to cut them off and let
them fight it out amongst themselves. No matter how many innocents
get killed, they will not be happy until they kill everyone else.
It is just the way they are. I doubt it will ever change until a
couple of hundred years after they stop marrying their cousins.
Hmmm, do the Iranians marry their cousins ?
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 17 January 2017 7:54:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy