The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rock star-scientist Brian Cox confused on more than global temperatures > Comments

Rock star-scientist Brian Cox confused on more than global temperatures : Comments

By Jennifer Marohasy, published 18/8/2016

Richard Horton, the current editor of the medical journal, The Lancet, recently stated that, 'The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue.'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. 62
  9. Page 63
  10. All
Leo

You know, and I know that you are unable to provide experiments upholding your views.

Hence, you call me a liar etc. Thanks for all the home goals. You cannot meet the CHALLENGE.
Posted by ant, Sunday, 18 September 2016 12:33:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
f.y.i. Discussion on this thread has jumped to the article and comments at;
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=18525
Posted by JF Aus, Sunday, 25 September 2016 9:06:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi JF Aus,
"discussion". Is that what you call it? I thought it was monologue, where you just keep asserting your views without any scientific basis, we share science with you, and you just sniff and continue on regardless.
No thanks.
Life's too short.
Posted by Max Green, Monday, 26 September 2016 8:59:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. 62
  9. Page 63
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy