The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Turnbull's error > Comments

Turnbull's error : Comments

By Peter Bowden, published 13/7/2016

Out of the 12 seats lost by the Government so far, eight were held by far right politicians who fought against key issues like climate change and funding for our schools and hospitals.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
You’ve got it back to front. I’m an Abbott supporter, climate realist and son of an immigrant in the first boatload of refugees in 1947. Naturally I’m against queue jumpers. I voted against my local Liberal member because I’m against everything that Turnbull stands for. The Nationals did much better than their partners because it was a swing against Turnbull by conservatives. Faced with a choice of a green left Liberal or green left ALP candidate, I’ll vote for a minor party every time irrespective of the views of the local Liberal candidate. You can’t send a message to a leader by helping them win.
Posted by Little, Wednesday, 13 July 2016 9:40:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Useless voting for independents. Look at that Mcgowan independent and sold out to Turnbull with out a second thought So much for the voters that voted for an independent.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 13 July 2016 10:41:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@doog, she agreed to supply and confidence bills, you need to comes to terms with a little thing the rest of us call reality rather then the voice in your head mate.

I'm no Abbott fan but I agree with Little i think the Author is reading the situation incorrectly.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Wednesday, 13 July 2016 10:49:52 AM
No reality in that lot, you would not know what she agreed with.
She had a liberal going against her, what a disgraceful independent she is.
That was a sham seat.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 13 July 2016 11:11:50 AM
One can agree with most of the post election analysis, And most of the conclusions?

Save the one where he thinks or seems to suggest we should go soft the people smuggling trade, by any means!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 13 July 2016 12:17:10 PM
Far right wing of the Liberal party? What absolutely insulting rubbish! There are no far right politics in Australian. This fool is a goon of the Left.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 13 July 2016 12:51:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy