The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rhiannon propaganda pamphlet threatens Greens political integrity > Comments

Rhiannon propaganda pamphlet threatens Greens political integrity : Comments

By David Singer, published 1/6/2016

Australian Greens Leader Senator Richard Di Natale needs to immediately shred a misleading and deceptive pro-Palestinian pamphlet authorised and printed by Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Good try David, even so I believe the last thing to trouble the greens is your take on their integrity!

And hardly in evidence when they'd do deal with the devil as dirty deals done in the dead of night to swap preferences with the very party they claim to be against and everything they stand for?

At the end of the day all these folk (unrepresentative swill) care about is winning as many seats as they can and the devil take integrity and democracy!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 1 June 2016 9:55:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You should know David that the anti Semitic Greens detest the fact that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel has brought His people home. They have a hatred of decency and any good thing. They would rather support terrorism than decency and run perverted programs in schools to sexualise and confuse kids.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 10:01:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Greens have no integrity, political or otherwise.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 10:17:14 AM
Hi David, before I make comment in relation to your article, and the rationale behind it, would you please confirm whether you support Zionism, are a believer in Zionistic policy toward the Palestinian Arabs and whether you believe "The Two State Solution" should include ceding to the "so called Palestinians" lands currently occupied by non Arab people's (I.e. Jewish settlers etc)?

Cheers Geoff
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 10:21:20 AM
Hi David,
I'm not familiar with the arguments in this article but I'd like to question whether purchasing land in a country gives an automatic right to raise a flag?
The Chinese have purchased heaps of property in Australia but they don't officially proclaim that land to be a part of China.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 10:23:52 AM
As I have previously stated with good authority of none other than a Coptic Bishop, they didn't buy land, they just took it over.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 11:42:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy