The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Children are never too young to learn about rainbow sex > Comments

Children are never too young to learn about rainbow sex : Comments

By Lyle Shelton, published 9/5/2016

An avalanche of homosexual and transgender material is flooding into the curriculum from high school to pre-school – all without parents' knowledge.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
Poor old Lyle is utterly obsessed with sex.
Posted by JBSH, Monday, 9 May 2016 9:17:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said JBSH why are religious types obsessed with other people sex lives?

I wonder if Lyle Shelton can tell me if children can be to young to have their parents religion thrust upon them? Genital mutilation and getting dunked in water is just fine but let a kid know that it's okay to SLGBTI and the world will end.

Never mind that 10 years after a sex change operation, a person is 20 times more likely to commit suicide than the non-transgendered population. What's that I hear the 1950's calling Lyle they don't want you back either.
Care to explore why suicide maybe high in these people?
Posted by Cobber the hound, Monday, 9 May 2016 9:56:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I spoke with six other parents about this very issue at a party on Saturday night, as parents of primary age kids they'd all had to deal with the confusion and fear caused in children by over zealous teachers introducing this type of morals policing into the classroom.
One couple had to deal with their very confused and upset grade three daughter who'd had to endure graphic descriptions of the procedures involved in removing male genitalia, and had the confronting experience of a classroom visit by a male transvestite.

JBSH.
Smirk all you want, I mean it's not like the habitually violent, unreasonable and bigoted LGBTIQ movement has a leg to stand on anyway.
This has nothing to do with sex at all, the conclusion reached by my circle of parents around the buffet on Saturday night was that the opinions of radical Trotskyites from the Arts department of Monash University have no place in public school classrooms.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 9 May 2016 10:07:36 AM
Hard to miss the homophobic bias or the patent implication that teachers are lecherous libertines turning a blind eye to the willful indoctrination of kids, who might just catch a transgender virus? And as propaganda, just fails to tell big enough porkies (the real test of effective propaganda) to be convincing?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 9 May 2016 10:08:06 AM
So obsessed with sex and sexuality. Where's all the talk of adultery? Jesus never mentioned sexuality and adultery at least made God's top ten.

Perhaps it makes them feel more righteous if they can focus on a sin that they know they will never be guilty of?

I only skim articles like this, but one point that popped out at me was Lyle's conflation of biological sex and gender.

<<Kylie Smith, wants pre-schoolers taught ... that their gender is fluid, not biological.>>

I don't know about "their" gender identity personally (I can't see anywhere where she specifically said that), but gender in general certainly is. Even biological sex is not as binary as we think. It's the ignorant and old-fashioned idea that it is that leads some fools to claim that transgender people are "confused".
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 9 May 2016 10:17:34 AM
Sorry to inject a little sanity here but a couple of facts. Race is real, it does not impugn anyone and you are who you are. Whitlam originally said if you "thought" you were aboriginal then you were? Now some people think they are foxes or even wolves so apparently we have to go along with all these delusions, what!
Gender has some small differences but basically you are male or female. Sorry for kids whose genitals are non-conforming but to turn the whole world on it's head and try and assume massive power over us is not the answer.
The usual suspects will be telling us soon that we all have to be what they say we are. My suggestion is just de-fund these programs and vote out crazy bigot Andrews at the next election.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 9 May 2016 10:19:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy