The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Brussels attacks: restrain and rethink > Comments

Brussels attacks: restrain and rethink : Comments

By Mal Fletcher, published 23/3/2016

Today's events in Brussels also remind us of the failure of political correctness as either a way of thinking or a government policy.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All
Yes and we're blindsided due to lack of verifiable intell! And that is because folks with egos bigger than ballrooms, believe they can read people/criminal intent!?

If we had better check point security, replete with some covert racial profiling, metal detectors, and spage age lie detectors, that #1, examines the subject's thermal image, when a subject is questioned and even where a psychopath is able to routinely beat a lie detector with butter wouldn't melt in the mouth response, there is simply no way for the same subject preventing the brain lightening up in certain specific areas.

Moreover, the camera lenses can be deployed unobtrusively!

And #2, Computer asisted facial recognition technology is able to see the super revealing tiny telltale facial movements, that even the most experienced eye misses.

Those folk who brought down the twin towers, all entered as student visa holders, some where even Christian, and came from an ally, Saudi Arabia.

They were clean shaven, smiling and and affable, and allowed to consume alcohol and act as completely westernized, if that made them more inconspicuous!

However, had they been covertly and routinely examined as suggested above, a computer program could have dropped a red flag and consequently saved all those lives!?

Dogs can be trained to respond to explosives, and strategically placed metal detectors expose all other weapons!

And fear or other strong if cleverly concealed emotions, are also exposed by trained dogs and that's why they're disliked by the psychos!

The we know best security experts have thus far, allowed all the killings and carnage to happen; and need to be replaced by folks who know they can't read murderous intent just on, however useful, body language alone!

It's not just a rethink that's required, but a replace the failed personal as well paradigm?

And that should see a cleanout in top bureaucratic ranks, Of the folks who are only saved from being exposed as hopelessly incompetent recalcitrants by several excellent super competent assistants?

However if egos allow that (and this) advice to be routinely ignored, then expect more of the same!?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 9:04:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm not sure whether I understand what Mal is getting at. But given his statement "My point is that tolerance should not mean that we abandon or apologise for our heritage and core values." it seems that he feels marginalised.

So how can people like Mal be supported? Is he justified in feeling marginalised?

Its important that these issues are addressed because as we know people who do feel marginalised by society can look elsewhere for validation and meaning, something all too pleasing for proponents of radical ideologies.

salaams
Posted by grateful, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 9:04:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the multi culturalist have again inflicted the obvious fruit of their pig headedness and stupidity on Belgium. Their hatred of Christianity has resulted in a very warped interpretation of the 'religion of peace'. I am wondering when they will be apologising to Wilders. Don't hold your breath.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 9:52:51 AM
I keep hearing of the "war against terrorism".

In a war, enemy sympathizers are rounded up and interned for its duration. This, together with attacking radicalization in cyberpace and a direct appeal to Islamic youth as valued, wanted Australians, first and foremost, are not happening.

Do we just keep living through outrage after outrage, dusting ourselves off each time while humming Kumbaya? We must start with rooting out radicalizing influences, and promoting positive ones, overtly and covertly.

Je suis tired of this.
Posted by Luciferase, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 10:06:18 AM
Luciferace,
I may agree with your sentiments if i had a better idea of where you are coming from.

Just let me make one observation. You stated:

"Do we just keep living through outrage after outrage"

This remark could easily have been made by a Palestinian, Chinese or a Burmese Muslim.

Of those in the West who feel marginalised, there will always be some who turn to "a very warped interpretation of the 'religion of peace'" (to quote Runner)-- namely Wahhabism propagated with oil money of Saudi Arabia-- to find purpose and meaning.

So given your sentiments are shared by many, it is a good opportunity for the many to gain insight into the process of radicalisation.

This is not to deny that there are also psychos who need no "process of radicalisation" to inflict harm. These psychos need to be isolated by their communities, while the falsity of their teachings is exposed.
Posted by grateful, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 10:58:49 AM
I marveled at the midday ABC TV news today. In all the reports of the islamist bombing of Belgium no one uttered the words Islam or muslim? The dopey professor they had on went through all sorts of mental and linguistic gymnastics to avoid any mention of either word.
What an absolute joke! The ABC is a Quisling organisation in Australia and needs to be shut down for extensive repairs.
I hate the thought of this bombing happening here but when it does, blame should be fairly apportioned. Muslim councils and the ABC should be severely punished with their funding stopped. Closing of all mosques and muslim schools until we can be sure they are not being used to support terror. This is still a free country and you are free to go somewhere else if it is not to your liking and leave all Centrelink payments behind you.
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 23 March 2016 11:35:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy