The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > European Union drowns in sea of inconsistencies on Palestine > Comments

European Union drowns in sea of inconsistencies on Palestine : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/1/2016

Indeed there is territory-specific legislation to the contrary that confirms the legal right of Jews to settle in Judea and Samaria and East Jerusalem.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Happy New Year David

Nice to see you're onto a new subject in the New Year :)

2015 was a good year for Israel - what with Russia, doing a sterling job against Israel's worst enemies in Syria (ie. IS and other Sunni groups). Assad is a bit, well alot, on the nose but he is state-based predictable and traditional (for Syria).

A belated Happy Hanukkah (December 6-14) 2015.

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 8 January 2016 3:24:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BooHoo David,
I think you need a tissue for your issue.
If you don't like the labeling laws and think they are racist and offensive then write to Bibi instead and ask him politely to end the occupation of Palestine.
I'm sure the people living there find it far more racist and offensive than the "Made in" labels of food products.

Israel ultimately created all its problems itself.
Don't whinge about BDS when Israel itself has used boycotts against other countries.
This issue is the equivalent of a cry baby / spoiled brat whinge.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 9 January 2016 7:19:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Clutching at straws here David. I'm not sure that the UN ever had any legal right to give away the territory of any sovereign nation, but particularly one where the borders been constantly redefined by competing colonial powers.

And given that the nation state of Israel stands on patently purloined Ground, the trade embargos should simply ramp up and amplify until the Jewish nation comes to a peaceful arrangement with the neighbors who used to/still have a genuinely legal sovereign claim to the land on which Israel now stands and ever seeks to expand on this or that spurious and contestable claim.

You can whitewash all you like but even if any of your argument holds water, nowhere is it written you have the right to expel, kill, maim, people who have legally occupied their land for millennia.

That is the nub of the EU contention and thus far all you have achieved David is to persuade the rest of us, they are the only ones standing on firm moral ground! And given a fair and reasonable reading of recent history, perfectly legal ground as well.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Saturday, 9 January 2016 7:32:46 AM
Don't worry about your critics Davo.

They're just a bunch of good for nothing genital non-Jews.

And Aussies don't even have nukes. As Tom Jones says "My My My Dimona" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQIK3Te9Coo . Wish Oz had the Jewish Bomb https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel#Dimona_1956.E2.80.931965

Ma'assalama

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 9 January 2016 9:25:03 AM
Europe's inconsistencies have several arteries feeding its immoral behaviour.
Most compelling are

1..whitewashing their Colonial past

2.. ever increasing Muslim population with voting power

3..and just plain old continuation of 2000 years Anti-Semitism that morphed into a Political Correct slander of Anti-Israel
Posted by JAYYESS, Saturday, 9 January 2016 3:47:41 PM
Putin has Israel shaking in their boots. He's routed ISIS in Syria, which is a Western created terrorist organisation. The Israeli terrorist machine no longer has any clothes.

Google, 'five dancing Israelis.' Also " Our purpose was to document the event "
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 9 January 2016 7:23:59 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ajay

You forgot they also blew up Malaysian airline MH370 sacrificed children to make bread the elders of Zion is the authentic account of their desire to control the world. Jews started the 2nd WW so 6 million could be sacrificed to gain sympathy and steal the poor Palestinians land.

have I forgotten anything? Please enlighten us with your brilliant insight.
Posted by JAYYESS, Sunday, 10 January 2016 10:44:41 AM
I would not worry about Europe drowning in a sea of inconsistencies, David. At the moment, Europe is drowning in a sea of Muslims.

The more the Muslims in Europe display their hatred of the people who were stupid enough to import them, the more the Euros will love Israel.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 11 January 2016 3:19:08 AM
Yes LEGO

The Merkel European wets remain in denial about what large numbers of Muslims in their midst means. Australia seems to be adhering to the Merkel Approaches to Muslim Immigration.

"Paris Style" murders in Germany and unfortunately Australia are likely to jolt the Complacency Disease in 2016.
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 11 January 2016 10:57:31 AM
The last 2 decades have seen Pro-Zionist Pro-Likudnik US Neocons cause all sorts of trouble all over the planet.

People say "Jews don't control US Politics".
While this may be true they do enjoy a huge amount of influence.

AIPAC and other Jewish Donors help fund election campaigns of US Neocons who operate on both sides of government.
The elected politicians make domestic policies that benefit Zionist controlled corporations providing them increased profits and control and the means to continue funding Pro-Zionist political candidates.
They pass legislation that sees the US citizens taxed and the money sent to Israel, or their used military assets written off as scrap and sent to Israel.
They make foreign policies that benefit Israel financially and militarily and start covert wars in the M/E and legislate that US citizens send their kids to die for those wars that benefit Israel.

Its a well oiled machine.

You all know there's no point arguing with me, I'll just link all the documents that show this is exactly what has happened.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 12 January 2016 6:55:29 AM
Yes. It is certainly to America's and the wider world's benefit that Jewish groups and Israel are so influential in Washington.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 12 January 2016 8:24:15 AM
Apparently they call it democracy...

I suppose if you support Israel nothing else matters.
Doesn't matter if other nations politics have been subverted or if democracy is bought and is a farce or that other people work to pay their taxes to support a foreign nation or send their kids to fight covert wars Zionists initiate through paid-for candidates, just as long as the Jewish kids don't have to fight these wars and get good jobs smiling in front of the camera in Hollywood and are safe from discrimination and the food labels don't get in the way of increased shekels.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 12 January 2016 8:56:18 AM
Just for you Armchair

ISRAEL'S National Anthem - HATIKVAH "Hope" with English and Hebrew lyrics ( Longer version ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_9N1ldPtQ8

Enjoy
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 12 January 2016 12:21:39 PM
I agree with you entirely, Armchair Critic.

The Jews in the western world use their influence to help the Jews, and the Muslims in the western world use their influence to help the Muslims. The Chinese in the western world use their influence to help Chinese. The Indians in the western world use their influence to help Indians. The Pacific Islanders in the western world use their influence to help the Pacific Islanders.

I am an Australian, and I wish that all of thee foreigners would stay in their own countries and help themselves. And I wish that Australia politicians remembered that it was their first duty to help Australians, not Jews, Muslims, Chinese, Indians, and Pacific Islanders. Unless, of course, these people display their allegiance to Australia by displaying that their primary loyalty is towards my people. Then I will consider them "Australians".

But I think that everybody is just as racist as I am, and nearly everybody gives their primary loyalty towards their own race, creed and culture. So what the western world is becoming is a nation of tribes. States within states. Here in Australia, we already have an 'aboriginal" flag for aborigines. I wonder how long it will be before we have flags for every other ethnicity in Australia? Already the Australian flag is being sneered at as representing only white Australians.
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 13 January 2016 3:13:11 AM
Yes Sir Isaac Isaacs was Australian born, Jewish, and Australia's first Australian born Govenor General.

And admittedly John Monash was born in Melbourne, Jewish, and Australia's greatest General.
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 13 January 2016 11:37:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Isaacs#Opposition_to_political_Zionism

Following the King David Hotel bombing in 1946, he wrote that "the honour of Jews throughout the world demands the renunciation of political Zionism". Isaacs' main objections to Political Zionism were:-

"A negation of Democracy, and an attempt to revert to the Church-State of bygone ages.
Provocative anti-Semitism.
Unwarranted by the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate, or any other right; contrary to Zionist assurances to Britain and to the Arabs and in present conditions unjust to other Palestinians politically and to other religions.
As regards unrestricted immigration, a discriminatory and an undemocratic camouflage for a Jewish State.
An obstruction to the consent of the Arabs to the peaceful and prosperous settlement in Palestine of hundreds of thousands of suffering European Jews, the victims of Nazi atrocities; and provocative of Moslem antagonism within and beyond the Empire, and consequently a danger to its integrity and safety.
Inconsistent in demanding on one hand, on a basis of a separate Jewish nationality everywhere Jews are found, Jewish domination in Palestine, and at the same time claiming complete Jewish equality elsewhere than in Palestine, on the basis of a nationality common to the citizens of every faith."

Isaacs said "the Zionist movement as a whole...now places its own unwarranted interpretation on the Balfour Declaration, and makes demands that are arousing the antagonism of the Moslem world of nearly 400 millions, thereby menacing the safety of our Empire, endangering world peace and imperiling some of the most sacred associations of the Jewish, Christian, and Moslem faiths. Besides their inherent injustice to others these demands would, I believe, seriously and detrimentally affect the general position of Jews throughout the world.."
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 13 January 2016 8:51:25 PM
Funny that Sir Isaac Isaacs said that (above) in 1946 before Israel was created.

Did I not say a little while back that they messed up on day one and that by day two they had effectively peeved the Palestinians off and that the Palestinians now had a legitimate reason to fight back?

70yrs later and the Pro-Jewish side wants to argue with me and attack my free speech but in truth, THEY were stupid enough not to listen to their own peoples good advice back then before this started, and then they foolishly want to use THAT SAME PERSON to try to win an argument with me now.

Sometimes I don't even have to try.
You really make it all too easy and make yourselves look stupid.

Poor old Isaac Isaacs hey,
Silly fool should have gone into politics in Israel instead.
I guess we came out on top there.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 13 January 2016 9:18:51 PM
Yes I was hoping you'd do a little homework Armchair.

Goes to show Jewish people have a diversity of views.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 14 January 2016 1:12:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy