The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > ‘If you are the one’: dating Chinese style > Comments

‘If you are the one’: dating Chinese style : Comments

By Peter West, published 19/10/2015

IYATO looks like a job interview. The man is presented like a candidate to a panel of girls.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I love IYATO and it drives my wife crazy. She thinks all the women are hustlers who decline the men because they want to reappear next week.

What I do find amazing is that quite often the man ends up at the end with two women who are gorgeous and willing to go on the holiday to the Greek Isles with him. The girl that he chose as his favourite at the beginning of the round has already declined him but must come up and be part of the final trio. Then when man makes his choice he often chooses the original favourite girl who declines him again. Mind you he has demonstrated he is dumb by choosing the original favourite instead of one of the other two who would go with him.
Posted by EQ, Monday, 19 October 2015 10:48:11 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The madness (and badness) of the Chinese procreation game, is much deeper than a frivolous dating game on TV.
Is the importance of producing more Chinese than is obviously necessary, worth the sacrifice of a whole species of animal, the shark, in its quest?
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 19 October 2015 11:10:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've seen IYATO a couple of times.
I enjoy the show but don't go out of my way to watch it.
Its good to see how people from other cultures choose their partners, what they want from them and how they value money, life's responsibilities and happiness.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 21 October 2015 6:51:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy