The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Scrambling back aboard the Titanic > Comments

Scrambling back aboard the Titanic : Comments

By Bernard Gaynor, published 17/9/2015

The change is made more confusing by the fact that the new PM is probably Labor's best performing MP, even though he now leads the Liberal Party.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
You can not mix US an AU there is no comparison. What a heap of twisted rubbish. Abbott is that far to the right no one even knew where he was. You Cris live in fairy land.
Posted by doog, Thursday, 17 September 2015 3:36:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bugsy,

So, the IPA is on the right. Tell me something I don’t know.

So, Tony Abbott is on the right. Tell me something I don’t know.

My point is that Malcolm Turnbull is more right wing than Tony Abbott. This fact is disguised because he adopts trendy positions on trendy causes. Let’s just see how workers and unionists fare in the long run under a Turnbull government.

Doog,

Well, that’s an emotive response. Do you want to come back with some reasoning?
Posted by Chris C, Thursday, 17 September 2015 4:06:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That may be so Chris, but considering Turnbull's stance on climate change it appears that the IPA may have just lost control of the country.

Oh dear.
Posted by Bugsy, Thursday, 17 September 2015 4:26:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy