The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The queen: a living lesson in privacy management > Comments

The queen: a living lesson in privacy management : Comments

By Mal Fletcher, published 11/9/2015

We increasingly blur the line between what is considered private and what is open to outside scrutiny. The Queen has demonstrated that one can be accessible to the outside world, without pandering to rampant voyeurism.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Really Toni?
Do you think the politicians we have here are any better than those in the U.S.?
What about that mad Palmer?
I reckon he could give Trump a run for his money!
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 12 September 2015 11:18:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suse,

As an Irish Republican/Australian Monarchist I dread the thought of an Australian Republic.
Our pollies would rort the system for all it was worth.
Today is bad enough; Dutton flew to Europe for talks andat the same time I had a video talk to my second son who is on holiday in Paris; cost a cent or two.

Plantagenet,

I have 14 Plantagenets on my tree including Richard 1st, got to him through various lines in Scotland, including Joan "The Dumb Lady" Stewart.
see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Stewart,_Countess_of_Morton

an interesting lady.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 12 September 2015 1:19:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise, I thought you said you were Scottish?
If you are a Monarchist, you may be disappointed to find yourself living in the Republic of Australia, because it is inevitable I believe.

As for Dutton and his silly trip to 'discuss the refugee crisis' overseas, I totally agree with you. There is absolutely no need for him to face these others in person in these days of such amazing communication technology.
But hey, it's what politicians from all over the world do, Monarchists, Republics, or not!
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 12 September 2015 2:02:20 PM
Jardine,

What on earth are you banging on about. Do you wonder why it was deleted. ? Too controversial. Our media has been controlled for 100 yrs, fool. You don't believe it and fall for all the controlled propaganda by the Murdoch press and fellow globalist cabal. Have you ever wondered why Murdoch is hell bent on control? There is an underground war going on the internet. And you fall for the Corporate Commie lies.
Posted by Constance, Saturday, 12 September 2015 6:15:55 PM
Suse,

I'm Irisn, Scots and English through the great grandparents and from a few hundred years before them a hell of a mixture goes back, including Welsh, Scandinavian, Russian, French, Italian, German, Hungarian and places further East.

It doesn't make me anyone special but it does add some interest to history, I was fortunate that a Scots ancestor who was a prosperous farmer married a daughter of a (probably just about broke) nobleman and she brought with her an impressive family tree.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 12 September 2015 8:13:57 PM
Constance
"Do you wonder why it was deleted. ?"

Do I wonder why what was deleted? I can't quite make out what about your posts I'm supposed to be scandalised by. But I'm willing, I assure you.
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Sunday, 13 September 2015 9:14:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy