The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 'Hey, I'm going to be a dad!' > Comments

'Hey, I'm going to be a dad!' : Comments

By Peter West, published 20/8/2015

A man with a child in tow may not be the biological father. Split families, gay couples, and mixed-race couples with children are common in most of our cities and towns.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
LOL, Suseonline, you are forever sledging men. Or is that exclusively your much-hated 'white'(sic) men?
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 22 August 2015 12:25:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lol OTB....the only men I am sledging are you guys on this thread.
Stop blaming women for all your problems, man up and take ownership of them yourself.
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 22 August 2015 2:42:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Somethings not right.

...When good hard working couples put off having kids because of the financial hardship.

And when unskilled and unemployed young women purposely have kids in order to get out of working for a living and to get benefits instead...

Then you have a system where the least responsible and the least able to cope are insentivised to have children over and above hard working couples.

We've created a system that is guaranteed to fail.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 25 August 2015 1:18:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy