The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tit for tat > Comments

Tit for tat : Comments

By Ian Nance, published 31/7/2015

They have crossed social boundaries from 'low' to 'high' class, at the same time changing the dynamics of gender as they become icons of fashion.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
The difference between tattooed and non tattooed people it that the ones with ink don't look down on the ones with clean skins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec5g1qdGw-o
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 1 August 2015 9:29:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Heh, heh, Hipsters and their tattoos. So individual.

Old news item, "Justin Bieber celebrates his completed sleeve".

Bikies without necks and front teeth and their scary face and neck tatts, "Don't judge moi, you don't know what I'm like". LOL, of course not!

Entrepreneurs are finally having some success in convincing young men to spend on useless cosmetics and fashion accessories.

The passing parade.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 1 August 2015 10:01:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I said to my kids,

All bogans have tattoo. Who do you want others to think you are?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 1 August 2015 1:28:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy