The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Salad, wine and decapitating babies > Comments

Salad, wine and decapitating babies : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 28/7/2015

The US Senate will vote soon on legislation that would de-fund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I just went to the IPPF website and donated $100, can everyone else who reads this please give as well.
this is just part of the normal hate filled, inaccurate posts we have come to expect from the anti-life ( no pro life about it) crowd.

Body parts are traded in many countries, and not just aborted fetuses to be used for research. That how scientific progress is made.
If religious nuts had their way we would still be living in caves.

Just to put the authors source into perspective, Theresa Deisher believes that vaccines cause autism. http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/07/22/thermonuclear-stupid-about-vaccines-from/

Also David Daleiden is now under investigation by AG of California.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/25/california-will-review-videos-targeting-planned-parenthood/
Posted by Cobber the hound, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 9:12:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The videos won't change anything but I guess they help show us what we've become, and the system to which our labor supports.
Posted by progressive pat, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 9:52:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yep and we are 'evolving' to higher forms. We slaughter the unorn and promote sodomy and charge anyone who refuses to bow to the secular dogmas. Labour are ensuring that instead of trade unuions being a pathway to power that another form of perversion will need to be on the cvs. What a sick society and the supporters of such depravity have the nerve to criticise ISIS.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 9:56:09 AM
I understand that there are times when abortions occur for genuine and realisic reasons, but i think its better to try to avoid these situations from occuring as much as possible.

Planned Parenthood however is eugenics in its foundations and there are some questionable quotes from its founder Margaret Sanger.

From what I understand there are 2 methods of abortion, one of which is to kill the fetus in the womb by injection prior to removal and the other is a live birth which occurs to keep the baby alive as long as possible to keep the infants organs intact.

I've even heard about live vivisections being performed in some countries for organ harvesting, though I'm not sure if this occurs in this instance.

If they are conducting live births for the purpose of organ harvesting than this amounts to murder of newborns.

Questions should be asked when the emphasis is placed upon the aborted fetus over the wellbeing of the mother.

I wont be donating to Planned Parenthood.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 10:56:15 AM
As usual, with the emotive anti abortion control freaks, they invariably overstate the case.
The matter of fact woman was, in an apparently private conversation, merely highlighting the fact that human tissue is far too valuable in medical outcome terms; to be wasted or routinely flushed.

I mean in some places in the world, seriously poor people still sell their kidneys or rent their wombs for surrogacy.

What happens to aborted material is really no different to what happens to unused fetuses.

Should we therefore, stop all I.V. assistance, which by the way requires donors and donated human material?

As I see it late term abortions are just not the routine that the artful article implies and requires serious medical implications, as well as several agreeing medical opinions to involve clinical practise?

As for the other?

To be a human life as we know and understand it, there needs to be a beating human heart! everything else is contestable.

That said, I believe there are better options for birth control than abortions and all the all too often emotional baggage they create for the womenfolk involved!

I.e., the morning after pill and readily available contraception/condoms!

Prevention being better than the cure and indeed the almost inevitable trauma? What we just don't need here is yet another arm of government in the bedroom and deciding to limit our rights; or drive the industry underground, or across stat borders! To be actionable, laws must also be enforceable!

Prohibition has never ever worked; and indeed in this area, created far more harm, and dead mothers, than proper supervision and regulation ever has!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 12:22:41 PM
It seems the “pro-life” groups may have edited the video to make it appear Planned Parenthood was selling body parts for profit and killing babies born live to maximise the value of their organs, when the full record is ambiguous.

http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/

It is also worth bearing in mind that the body parts were only ever used with the patient’s consent, and that late-term abortions such as those described are comparatively rare.

It still leaves some troubling questions unanswered, and Planned Parenthood has apologised for the tone of Nucatola’s conversation. But the case may not be as black-and-white as the pro-lifers claim.
Posted by Rhian, Tuesday, 28 July 2015 3:04:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy