The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Iran-US relations following nuclear deal: thermidor or normal > Comments

Iran-US relations following nuclear deal: thermidor or normal : Comments

By Ali Omidi, published 20/7/2015

At least the shadow of war and threat has left Iran and the region in the light of Tehran-Washington relations and the two sides will not continue Satanization of each other anymore.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Well after all that, the next day they were in Tehran chanting away;

Death to America, Death to Israel !

What is one to think of that ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 20 July 2015 9:47:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes and better every which way than the almost inevitable war which we may have only postponed for around 15 years?

As for the manifestly manipulated moribund, chanting death to America and or Israel!

What can you expect of the drain dead, too consumed with self harming hate, to understand when the bombs rain down, they and their children, will be the first ones vaporised!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 20 July 2015 10:28:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
President Obama has shown himself a person who values peace over war. There has been too much inflammatory rhetoric such as "Death to America" by Iranian mobs and talk of 'obliterating Iran' by Hillary Clinton. One doesn't have to approve of all the policies and activities of the Iranian and Cuban governments to live peacefully with them. As a dual citizen of the US and Australia I am proud of my president. I wish my prime minister was his equal. Maybe the next one will be.
Posted by david f, Monday, 20 July 2015 5:01:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy